A Decision

"Ow, think we could walk a bit slower Fischl?"

"Sorry Benny, but I dont really want to be carrying you, and stairs aren't very fun to climb when you're on my shoulders."

Me and Fischl had gone out to adventure today, and it didn't necessarily end very well.

We thought we would take a trip over to Stone Gate and see what treasure we could find on our way, but the only thing we ended finding was a mob of some surprisingly strong Anemo slimes, and a huge Axe Mitachurl who had decided to join in as well, only after we had fought the slimes off and were all worn out.

Unlucky for me, I ended getting hit pretty hard by one of the Mitachurl's attacks, and had gotten knocked out.

And luckily, for Fischl, she managed to stay back and have Oz keep the Mitachurl away.

It must of been some time too, I only came to wake whenever Fischl had carried me to an empty camp, already halfway back to Mondstadt. We rested and began to make our way to Mondstadt again, with me still being carried by her.

Which, leads us here to the cathedral.

My leg seemed to be pretty badly hurt, along with my arm, so we're here to see Barbara.

"Bennett!" A sweet voice echos as they call out my name.

Barbara rushes over to us, she takes hold of one of my arms, helping Fischl sit me down.

"'Oh Bennett, you've really done it this time." Barbara scolds me, while healing my scrapes and bruises, along while wrapping my leg and arm up."You're really lucky you had Fischl with you, who knows what would of happened. You really need to start taking better care of yourself, bad luck or not, we all worry about you Bennett."

'Huh, all of you, Everyone'

Barbara's words catch me off gard.

She's right, I have alot of people who worry for me, my dads, Fischl, Barbara, Klee, and even Razor. Right?

'Was he worried for me then too'

Those times where I kept him away, how he protected me while hunting, when he saw me and Fischl soaked, i must of looked awful; and when he held my arm that day, at the tavern, he was worried for me too, and all I've done is run away.

"Bennett?" Barbara asks me, breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Huh, yeah?"

"Fischl said she would be heading home, you should head back too, and get some rest. No adventuring for a while; wait for you leg to heal properly, okay?"

Barbara gets ups and begins to reorganize everything she used to help heal me.

"Oh, your arm isn't as bad as we thought. So in a couple of days your arm should be fine, but your leg is going to need more time to recover okay?" She states once again.

"Ah, yeah of course." I quickly say while heading out of the cathedral, walking lightly on my leg. "Thanks for the help Barbara!"

"I mean it Bennett." She shouts back towards me.

'Sorry Barbara, but I think home is going to be one of my last stops today.'

I begin to make my way to Wolvendom, hoping to see Razor.

'I think it's time for me to finally talk to him'