Lyiue Visitor

"Thanks Sara!" I shout as I being to leave Good Hunter.

It's been around a week since my encounter with Razor at the Angels Share, haven't seen him since.

'I feel really bad'

I get lost in my thoughts while heading back home, thinking back to when we met at Angels share; everything could of gone so much better if I hadn't panicked the way I did... I'm such an idiot. Why did i-'

"Ow!" I shout in pain as I'm Knocked to the ground, the goods I bought from Good Hunter, now on the ground as well.

"I am terribly sorry, let me help you sir." I hear a voice say, I look up as I open my eyes, fighting the stinging pain from my fall, and see a boy dressed in deep blue and gold, seems he came from Lyiue.

"Ah, its alright. I should of looked where I was heading anyways." I tell him as he helps me up.

"You're from Lyiue right? Sorry for runing into you, it's nice to see a visitor from Lyiue." I apologize to him while picking up whatever was still salvageable.

The boy kneels down helping me pick up the mess, as he says.
"Its fine, I must take account for my own lack of awareness, so I cant say that you are completely at fault."

After we pick up everything and toss out what was needed to be thrown away, we begin to introduce ourselves.

"I'm Xingqiu, as you said before, I'm a visitor from Lyiue. I'm currently here working with the Knights of Favonius."

"You're working with the knights? That's pretty cool." I decide to walk with him and chat a little longer, since we seemed to be heading the same general direction.

"Oh! I'm Bennett by the way, leader of Benny's Adventure Team." I quickly add in.

We walk a little slow, talking, and getting to know eachother.

Apparently, Xingqiu is staying in Mondstadt, helping the knights by working as a tutor for a guest they've been housing due to some trouble, he was also working on a project of his own with the knights as well.

But as we walked farther, the topic had moved on to a more personal route.

"Since my stay is going to be longer that my usual visits, Chongyun was complaining on how long I would be away. I'll miss him too." Xingqiu looks up to the sky with a sweet smile, he stares at the stars.

"So you have someone you like too." I think to myself.

"Oh" he gave a small laugh "You too? I dont deny my feelings for him, it's more of him just accepting them."

I jump back from his response. "I didnt mean to say that out loud. Sorry."

I cup my face with my hands covering my embarrassment.

Xingqiu dismisses my embarrassment and continues. "No, it's fine, so there's a person you like too. Right?"

I lift my head as I hear him ask, suddenly a lost for words.

"Well, i- yeah." I stutter, feeling my face growing just a little bit hotter. "But, I haven't seen him in a while now, I dont think we are currently on the best terms; and it's kind of my fault too."

Xingqiu's small smile seems to fade and replace itself with a small look of concern.

"Why? If I may ask." He questioned me.

"Well, I'm a pretty unlucky person, and by that I mean, the unluckiest you could ever imagine. I went hunting with him a while back, and well... things didn't turn out well. I ended up blaming myself for a lot of things."

I tell him, thinking of Razor once again.

"I ended up trying push him away. Because of that, I haven't seen him in days. The last time I saw him was around a week ago, I didn't even properly look or talk to him then."

I clench my hands into fists, frustrated, looking back on it now.

"I wouldn't even be surprised if he hates me now."

"That sounds like quite the story, I'm sorry to hear that." Xingqiu puts his hand on my shoulder as a way comfort me.

"Have you been feeling better, for yourself at least? It's not good for you to be worried about someone when you're struggling with things of your own."

Xingqiu suprises me with his advice, I mean he's right, I couldn't even look at Razor because I felt so horrible about myself.

"Yeah, I have. I've gotten better, that's for sure. A close friend of mine has been helping out. I'm hoping that I'll be able to talk to him soon, and I hope that he can forgive me."

"Do you think you'll tell him too, Your feelings that is." Xingqiu clarifies.

I take a moment to pause and think. I've never really thought of telling Razor, it would be nice too, without the risk of losing him as a friend that is, but I dont think I could.

"I guess I'd like to, but I dont think I could. I'm to scared that-"

Xingqiu cuts me off.

"That they wouldn't feel the same or be friends anymore."

I look at Xingqiu with surprised look, it wasn't one hundred percent what I was going to say, but it sure was on point.

Xingqiu looks at me with a sad grin. "Yeah, I know. I've confessed a couple of times, though he's never really fully understood what I meant."

We walk up to the Goth Grand Hotel, as Xingqiu walks up to the door he stops and looks back.

"I believe saying the truth to the ones you cherish is important, even if they won't understand. I say give it a shot, but of course, when you're ready. Well, I'll see you around Bennett, I'll be off."

Xingqiu waves me goodbye and heads into the hotel.

I turn around beginning to head towards my house once again, and think about what he said.

'Saying the truth to the ones you cherish is important'

'Even if they dont understand'

'But of course, When you're ready'

'But when will I... be ready?'