||you hung the moon||

season 3 episode 2

Ophelia is grunting and screaming and grunting as she stuck in a spell.

"Davina. Let me out of here right now, or I swear I will kill you.

"You could try. Or we have a polite conversation."Davina replies as she gives her clothes.

"You magically kidnapped me on the one night that I can see my both of my children do not talk to me on polite."Ophelia tells her rudely.

"I drew you here to help you."

"Elijah and Klaus asked you months ago to break the curse and you said no."Ophelia explained.

"The regent of witches can't be seen doing favors for the mikaelsons. But maybe we can help each other."Davina answers and gives her a blood bag.

"Look, I have access to the witch ancestors. I can channel the power of the one who created the spell used to curse you. You can be free, Ophelia and also Hayley."Davina explains to her as she drinks her blood bag.

"Under your terms, I'm guessing. Spill."

"There's a witch in the ninth ward who hates that I'm regent. She tried to kill me. If I relaliate, I'm starting a civil war, and I don't want to do that."Davina said.

"Fine. Just tell me who you want dead."

+

Ophelia cuts a piece of her hair and give it to Davina and she grabs it.

"You're completely cloaked. No magic will be able to track you. The witch's name is Kara Nguyen. She runs the care chin lac in the lower ninth ward. She'll be there before dawn. As long as the candle burns, your curse won't be active."Davina said doing magic.

"And when a strong wind comes along?"

"My magic will protect the flame. Of course, you'll have to work with me."Davina tells her and Ophelia vamps speed to her and chokes her lightly.

"I'm doing this for my pack. If I turn into a wolf tonight before seeing my children, I will come for you, Davina. And I will tear you apart."

"When the sun comes up and you're still you,
You'll owe me an apology."Davina said to her and she lets her go.

"You have two hours. Get it done."Ophelia says and leaves.

+

Ophelia sees the women walking as she hides herself.

"Hi, I'm gonna need a signature for this. Thanks."She heard the man tells her it stopped she vamps speed to the women and bites as she screams in pain and snaps her neck and witches come and put pain affection on her and she kills them all.

+

"Can I get you some water or something?"Freya asks Brian.

"Let me out. It's dawn, I haven't turned back yet. It doesn't make any sense I have to find Ophelia."Brian answers.

"I can feel the curse in your blood. Something restraining it, but you could transition at any moment."Freya tells Brian,Ophelia vamps speed and knocks her out.

"Where the hell is that bastard?"

"Ophelia,What happened?"Brian asks her and she sees Klaus coming in.

"Ophelia. Come to apologize for all your transgressions?"Klaus asks her.

"Do you have any idea what you have taken from me?"Ophelia tells him and she walks towards him madly Klaus breaks her arm as she yells she kicks him.

"The very thing you sought to take from me, the chance to raise our children. Your punishment fits your crime."Klaus tells her.

"Your family ruin her life especially your mother and dahlia."She tells him.

"My family saved her life,While you were off playing hide and seek in the forest!"He yells as Ophelia hits his nose Brian gets off of his chains.

"Let me go, he'll kill her!"

"He'll kill you!"

"There's a very short list of people who've tried to take Xavier,Blair and Hope away from me. And you're the only one left breathing!"Klaus yells.

"I didn't wanna take them away from you Klaus! It was dahlia that was I was scared of! You took away the wolves who fought for our children you took away from their families!"She yells.

"Yes, yes, your precious pack! That family chose over us, and in doing so, you chose over Xavier and Blair!"Klaus yells at her.

"Is that you were planning on telling them when she got older and asked for me? That I abandoned them!"She yells at him and she grabs a stick as she jumps to the buildings as Klaus vamps speed to her.

"My parents left me! Yours turned their backs on you! Look at us now, Klaus!"Ophelia tells him as she grunts Hayley and Elijah come in.

"Niklaus!Klaus!"Elijah and Hayley yelled as Hayley has Hope in her arms.

"They deserved something better than what we had! That's all I have wanted for her, something better! Fight back! Fight back!"She yells and slaps him Klaus looks right in front of him he sees his two children Xavier and Blair.

"Their walking. When did they start walking?oh my god."She said and picks the two of up.

"I missed it. I missed everything."She said and kisses their foreheads.

"What happened? Is the curse broken?"Brian asks.

"I explain later. We're safe for now."She said to him.

"Good for you. I'll have your bedrooms up."He said to her nicely.

"The only way that I will stay under your roof is if I'm in a coffin."She said to him.

"If you think I will allow Xavier and Blair out of my protection for a second."Klaus said to her.

"What you'll allow doesn't matter,Klaus welcome to a 21st century custody battle mom wins them now."She said to him.

"If I may. The apartments across the street have recently been renovated. I might pay a visit to the management. The fact that the twins will never be out of ear shot."Elijah explains.

"We'll go there."

+

"Come on in."

"Not quite as luxurious as the airstream, but"

"We'll make it a good home, Ophelia. The twins will be surrounded by people who love her, and she'll be happy. You'll be happy."He said Hope puts the twins inside of their crib she chuckles. Klaus watches Ophelia and Brian kissing as he's jealous and mad.