8

You dont always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.
- Mandy Hale

"Kayden you got your stuff ready? We gotta go!".

"Im comming!". We were going to spend a few days in Dallas and our flight was at 2. It was almost 12 and we had to leave now so we can make sure everything was fine when we got to the airport. I put our bags in Des trunk and jogged back in the house to make sure I wasnt missing anything and that I had everything I needed. I grabbed my purse, shades, keys and put my phone in my purse along with my charger.

"You got ten seconds to get to the car before I do or im leaving you!". I started to count down from ten and once I got to five he ran right past me towards the car. I locked the door behind me and got into the car hoping that the traffic wasnt bad on the way there.

We got to the airport and I got our bags out the trunk and gave Des a hug.

"Yall be safe and tell everybody I said heyyyyy! And you my handsome cousin you be good ima be checking in on you cause yo birthday almost here and ion wanna waist money on a gift if you acting out. So we gone be good?".

"Ima be good Des". She gave him a hug and we walked into the airport went through bag check, metal detectors, all that. It seemed like the whole world was traveling in here, while we waited for them to call us to board our flight I got us some donuts to snack on and something to drink. It was taking forever and my phone was on 58%. I knew I had to get off instagram but I couldnt it was so dam hard. I wish somebody would get up from one of these outlets so I can charge my shit up. They called our flight and I told Kayden to get his stuff so we could go. We stood in the line, showed our boarding pass and got on the plane. We sat in the middle like we always do, he sat next to the window and I sat in the end seat. Kayden loves to look out the window no matter how many times we fly he still gets fascinated.

"You ready?". He nodded his head. We waited until everyone boarded and we was off.

3 Hours Later

"Maaaa!!!". I hugged my mama so tight, I missed this lady so dam much. It feels so good to be in my hometown I just get excited when I think of all the places I wanted to eat at, malls I wanted to go to. Love this place.

"Aww look at my baby he is getting so big! Boy you need to stop growing so fast on me!". She hugged and kissed on him. "Yall come on. You know everyone is dying to see you". We put our bags in the trunk of my moms car and headed to the family house which is what we called it. We called it that because certain weekends we come to my parents house and all my brothers and sisters leave their houses except for my little sister April she still lives with them but we come over and we stay at our parents house for a few days. Its like back when we were younger, all living in this big ass house. Its a cool thing to do, I love it. My dad got this idea that we do this and im glad he did cause I be missing them like crazy. We pulled up to the house and everybody was there, I could tell by all the cars in the driveway. Out of all of us me and my middle brother Adrian are gay. With him my dad got real upset but I told him if he accepted me he had to accept him too. It took him years but he finally came around. Atleast Adrian he dont dress like no female or wear make up and stuff that wouldve set my dad on fire. My brother is still a man, dress like a man and he doesnt let his sexuality clash with his gender. Im proud of him for standing up to our dad the way he did it showed him a lot about Adrian. My mom honked the horn and everybody came out.

"Welcome home!!". They said to me. I ran to them and hugged on all of them. They told me how much they missed me and I almost cried because I havent been here in almost a year which I knew my dad was upset about. He knew it probably was because of the whole Frankie situation. Even though he's happy now I know he's gonna want to talk to me later, him and mom. "Where April?". I said to them they shrugged they shoulders and my brother Alex said she in the house somewhere.