💔 YOUR LOVE IS OUR STRENGTH 💔

The rays of the moon caressed her wet cheeks, how much pain she had to bear ?? Death was better to her, beauty was a curse in her opinion...
Her blood boiled as she recalled the day's happenings...

Flashback :-
Senapati Keechak of the kingdom named Matsya walked through the corridor making his way to Queen Sudheshna's chamber, He entered the chamber banging the big door behind, jerking the Queen...

Keechak - Sudha Jiji

Sudheshna - Keechak ?? What are you doing here ??

Keechak - I'm here to see you for the last time

Sudheshna - Whatttttttttt ???

Keechak - Your brother has decided to sacrifice his life

Sudheshna - Ke...Keechak what happened my dear brother ??

Keechak - Sudheshna, you know everything, I love your maid Sairandhiri but she...she...an ordinary lady...is...is denying my wish and order, my goal is to achieve HER if not I will sacrifice my life, that's final...

Sudheshna - Shut up !! What nonsense, she's a married woman

Keechak - I don't care Sudha !!

Sudheshna - Shameless man, you have numerous wives and you want one more when your eyes falls on beautiful women !!

Keechak - now will you ask your maid to marry me or not ??

Sudheshna - NO !! I will protect her from you

Keechak - then be ready to cry hugging my corpse !!

These words of her brother made Sudheshna helpless, she loved her brother immensely and when it came to Sairandhiri, she was an ordinary maid, who was supposed to obey every order she gives...

"Okay !! Go now, I'll send Sairandhiri to you, don't take any stupid decision of sacrificing your life and things" Sudheshna spat her words with a cold voice, the poor Queen didn't know that this decision of her's will bring her brother's death.

Keechak smirked at his sister's foolishness, his acting was successful, he marched out the chamber briskly with a proud look, pleased with his own drama, less did he know it was his last day on Earth.

In Sudheshna's chamber.

The queen snapped her fingers, two maids came rushing to her...
"Command us your highness" they said in a chorus.
"Call my main maid Sairandhiri" the queen ordered in a shivering voice.
Before the maids could walk out, Sairandhiri entered the chamber with her as usual mesmerizing beauty.

"Pranipat maharani" Sairandhiri greeted the queen with her honey like sweet voice and a breathtaking smile, her smile immediately faded seeing the queen's face all pale and sweating.