❤️ YOUR LOVE IS OUR STRENGTH ❤️

Draupadi walked out of the room, it was night by now, and she was sure that the Pandavas had returned, she walked through the corridor and reached their secret meeting place and to her luck she spotted her Vrikodar and Dhananjay speaking to each other...

"Arya" she whispered softly yet it was heard by them, the two maharathis turned to her while grinning...

"Krishnaa" they exclaimed in joy, how excited the two brothers were to meet their wife.

Their smiles faded immediately seeing their beloved wife bleeding and all pale.

"Priyeeeee" Bheem and Arjun shouted as they ran towards her, the brothers reached their wife in a fraction of second of hugged her tight from either sides, gritting their teeth in anger, they wanted to kill the person who made their delicate girl cry.

Tears made it's way down Bheem's and Arjun's cheeks as they heard Draupadi sob in their embrace, they didn't know what was wrong, but her tears broke them, it shattered them from inside, they wanted to break down crying seeing her in this state but they stayed strong. They stayed strong for their Krishnaa.

"Krishnaa what's wrong priye, tell us who did this to you" Bheem gritted his teeth.

"My love, you're scaring me, tell us dear, I promise not to spare them" Arjun said while fisting his hands.

"Ar..Arya I..I.. feel scared..to..today.. I was again touched by a womanizer, it...it makes me feel impure..." Draupadi narrated the day's happening to them making their blood boil...

They wanted to kill Keechak but they waited for the other three brothers to arrive. Bheem and Arjun tried their best to console Draupadi but failed miserably...

[A/N -Pls avoid the background in pics]

"Listen to me Krishnaa, please stop crying" pleaded Arjun but in vain, Draupadi wouldn't just stop crying, this pain was too much for her

Footsteps were heard, there entered the eldest and two youngest sons of Pandu, their faces turned pale too after seeing their beloved crying in the embrace of their brothers.
"What's wrong Kalyani ??" Asked Dharmraj with concern dripping in his voice.

"Answer us Nithya" Nakul said silently praying that she shouldn't have got into any problem.

Sahadev soon figured out everything, the world's best astrologer he was.

Draupadi's sobs increased as Bheem narrated the whole story making his 3 brothers' blood boil.

"Where did you all go Arya ?? Why did you leave me alone ?? Shouldn't you all have informed me during our meeting early this morning ?? I came running to your places just to hide myself in your embrace, but..but to my disappointment none of you were there" Draupadi cried making her husbands guilty.