Chapter 1:Spiders

You followed Shinobu as she jumped towards the house with webs in the sky.  You were both shocked and disgusted to see a demon do such a thing to all those demon slayers. You stayed on the ground as you stared at the little spiders running in fear to be killed. Shinobu order you to not kill them. She had made a medication along the way to turn them back to humans. You glanced to Shinobu who stood up, and gave you the signal. You lifted up your hand in the sky. The Kakushi came out of the forest running towards the injured. They called to each other as they became getting the injured ones on the ground to the little spiders that crawled around. 

     "Lady (y/n), where should we place the injured?"One of the Kakushi asked as they carried a blond boy from the house.

  You could see by his uniforms. He was indeed a demon slayer.

  "Place the injured to the right side. Place those spiders to left. We need make sure everything is organized to know who fully needs a medical process to those who need it for a couple weeks,"You ordered  as you motioned your hand towards the directions, "Hashira Shinobu and Tsuguko Kanao will be searching the area for more demons or injured. Please be advised that we are still in a dangerous place. Don't expect me to save you," You spoke sounding so cold, some the Kakushi stopped fully in their tracks weary to your words. You glanced at them causing them chills as they quickly continue to work. Your glance at them, felt like a death glare.

    You walked away to the Demon Slayer. You crouched down as he was covered in wraps. You sighed saying,"You did it. You saved their lives. At what price?"  

    Zenitsu was confused with your words.

'What does she mean? I saved them?' He thought staring at you. 

   His amber eyes were gazing upon you. He was wore out. So he couldn't speak at all. You glanced at his arms as they shrunk from the venom of the spider. You reached out your hand to under his jaw pressing his neck as you felt his pulse. It was slow. Very slow. His skin was dirty from sweat and blood.  Purple spots that seemed like bruises. You were amazed he was able to slow his blood flow to stop the poison from traveling around his body.  Zenitsu was calmed by the cold touch of your finger tips. Your (e/c) eyes observing him.

    "See you around Demon Slayer," You moved away from him as you stood up. 

||Time Skip||

     You had no interest to go with the Hashira. However, you were interested with the Demon Slayer traveling with his demon sister. You stood there in front of the 'Master's home as the Kakushi tried to wake up to red-headed boy. You stayed in silence. Giyu was surprised to see you there even if you never came to their meetings. His face tried to hide it. You stood by him. Giyu waited for you to say something about killing them both. You didn't say nothing. The words in your head didn't want to come out. You had no reason to speak.

"What are you thinking?" Giyu asked quietly, making shift your head towards his direction.

"It doesn't matter what I think. I am not Hashira," You spoke up knowing your position and your opinions against the Hashira.

"You are really annoying when you say you're not Hashira. You are one. The master said you were," Giyu sounded irritated you kept putting down your position.

"You should worried about yourself before judging my motives. You're the one who broke the rules," You put your hands behind your back, as you stood tall,"All I want to see is the demon in question."

   "I need to know what you think of this. What do you think of my actions? You are better at breaking the rules than I am. You know your boundaries," Giyu spoke about the clear facts of how you managed to ignore everyone else's thoughts and go rogue sometimes.