Chapter 6:Little Death

Music-[Play now]

You pulled Kyojuro by the wrist taking him to a private room in the casino. You knew this place was for the lovers.

As you passed the halls, your stomach making you feel lots of butterflies. The hallways were filled with couples as they walked passed. You stopped in front of the door as you knew this one was probably empty.You opened the door slowly stepping in. You gazed upon the nicely fixed room.

You could feel Kyojuro's blood pressure rise of either his excitement or anxiousness as he closed the door behind you two. You shifted your body to face him as he was trying to take control but his nervousness got the best out of him. You stood in front of him as you let your hand grabbed his belt, pulling him closer to you. You let yourself kiss him again as he stumble a couple steps back to the door.

  Kyojuro was feeling the heat on his face as you kissed him on the lips. He wasn't sure if he should continue. This was happening too fast. He couldn't process it.

   "(Y/n)" he let out breath as he let his hand slide to your waist and the other behind your head. He knew he couldn't let his nervousness take over him if he wanted to be with you.

  You hummed in response as he said your name, falling into the kiss deeper. You began to take off his jacket. He saw you struggling a little to take it off, so he slipped it off tossing it aside. He pulled you closer to him to make sure there was no space between. He lifted you up a little as he let you wrap your legs around him.  He carried you to the bed as he slowly laid you down on it.

  You let your fingers tangle in his soft thick hair as you held yourself up by the back of his neck. Kyojuro kept his hand under the side of your jaw as he held onto it a little tighter than before. He pulled away and began to kiss down your neck.

You opened your eyes loving every touch of his lips against your skin. His warm breath tickling your neck sending chills all over your body. He began to lower himself going down to your chest.

You smirked having the strength to flip him to the bottom so you were on the top. You straddle him as you made sure you were on top his crotch. You rubbed yourself against him. He grabbed your hips.

   Kyojuro's face redden as he was surprised of your actions. You teased him more as you stopped. You lowered down to his neck. You began to suck on his neck. His hands slowly lowered to your ass.

You used your left hand to brushed his jaw as you found yourself back on his lips. You made sure his eyes were closed as he kissed you back.You lifted your other hand to your hairpin.

'Kill him...kill...him...kill...him,' The command was simple as you had no power to believe against it.

   You let your hair fall down. You lifted the hairpin a little higher in the air.

Kyojuro felt your arm move has he loosen his grip on your ass.

You lowered you hand with full force to stab him on the eye. He grabbed your arm. His eyes were filled with terror as he held a tight grip on your forearm. The needle of the hairpin was only a two inches away from his eye.

Kyojuro stared into your eyes as they were black for a second you blinked.

"(Y/n)!" He yelled not knowing what to do as he stared into your sinister face that only had a bored stare with a smile.

You tried using your other hand as you jabbed your hand on top of the other trying to get it closer. Kyojuro used his other hand to push you off. He rolled himself off the bed as he hurried before you got back up. As he came behind you, you kicked him on the knee making lose his balance. You got back up turning your full attention on him.

He stood his ground as he waited for you to pounce. You didn't as you began to laugh more different. Your voice went deeper as you spoke.

"I could have killed you while you were having the pleasure of this hore. My technique was just too good to make both of you naive. I guess her body was weaker than you when it's comes to strength. Either way you'll have to kill her or she will kill you,"You laughed as you moved around almost like a puppet having no strings.

Kyojuro glared into your eyes as he knew you were being possessed. He clenched his teeth filled with a little rage for this demon's trick. 

"What have you done to her?" Kyojuro spat trying to keep his patience.

You giggled letting to needle tap your finger tip of your index finger,"What's wrong?" 

"Whatever you have done to her. I will make sure you will perish," Kyojuro threatened knowing he had to get his sword.

You began to cough out unusually . As you coughed cold smoke came out of your mouth as if you couldn't breath. You grabbed your throat.

  Kyojuro confused at the sight. He realized this was his moment was his chance. He charged towards you.  He smacked the needle out of your hand, letting it fall on the floor. You tried reaching for it but failed as the coughing wouldn't stop. Kyojuro stomped on the hair pin, breaking it in half. The hair pin crumbled to ash.

    You collapsed on the floor. You began to cough more and more. You tried inhaling air but it was blocked. Kyojuro kneeled trying to figure out what was happening. He sat you up, facing you towards him. You began to shiver. He could see your eyes in panic as you tried to breathe.  Your lips were purple. Your face was pale. Your own thoughts began in your mind as if the fog cleared.

  "(Y/n) listen to me! You have to stop panicking," Kyojuro tried to make you stop.  

  You tried to calm yourself breathing in slower. You knew you were like this because you weren't in control of your breathing. This was part of keeping the body cold so the sword techniques were more efficient and stronger. But if something tempers with the breathing. The cold air begins to freeze up the lungs and your throat causing you to suffocate. It also happens if you use too much of the techniques in just a large amount of time.  That is why you were always cautious and too large amounts in time in freezing temperatures to make sure it would never happen.

You told Shinobu about this bad side effect of these techniques. If it were to ever happen to you, the best case was the find every possible way to warm you back up so you could breathe and then recover.

   You shivered as you were able to breathe little by little. You stared into Kyojuro's eyes. You were frighten that you were possessed so easily by your mother.  You had to tell him your mother is behind it.

  "My..mom..." You tried speak as you took in small breaths," is...a...demon...."

"What? How are you certain of this? (Y/n) are you sure you are in the right mind?" Kyojuro questioned becoming more concerned.   

  Kyojuro felt your freezing skin. He grabbed the jacket he recently threw on the floor. He wrapped you around with it to make sure you warmed up a little.

  "We have to stop her..." You paused to take a large breath,"Before she kills more people. We were distracted for too long..." You tried standing up, away from his arms.

   Kyojuro helped you stand up as he could see your breathing was going back to normal. Guilt flooded his mind as he realized what happened a few minutes before wasn't even you. You could have been forced to do that. The fact that the demon was strong enough to manipulate you and him so easily. He let his feelings take over his judgement. He was just as gullible to fall into its trap.

"Yes, we should hurry now. And confront her as soon as possible," Kyojuro only agreed to your words avoiding eye-contact with you.  

    You could only ignore what happened a few minutes ago. Right now, that wasn't your main problem. You decided to talk about it later. You weren't sure if Kyojuro was just as controlled as you or he actually meant to do those things to you. You knew you had to blame yourself because you were careless and irresponsible to not assume your own mother could be the demon here. Her smoke covered it too well.