Nazi's Are Dicks

Hellsing Ultimate
Watches:
HELLSING ABRIDGED.​

Heinkel believes that she has just enough time to watch one more, she will then take a copy and leave.

Nazi: Please, no! I'll worship your Go-

Alexander Anderson: [kills him with his bayonet] Ha...!

Heinkel Wolfe: I zhink zat was ze last one. Good zhing, too. I fear you're running out of bayonets.

Anderson: Care to correct yourself?

She smirked, as did Alucard. One does not "run out" if they're elites in their profession.

Heinkel[empties guns] S-sorry, sir! You have bayonets for days!

Anderson: Bayonets for days.

Father D'Giorno: Father Anderson, I believe I speak for all of us when I ask: Why did we go out of our way to save this... [camera points at Integra] Erh...

Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing: Woman.

Integra sighs "This 'joke' is getting old" muttered angirly.

D'GiornoI didn't want to assume.

Integra: I was actually wondering that myself. Alucard would have left Maxwell to die. Probably after putting a bullet in his leg.

Alucard tils his head, curious himself.

Anderson: I am a man of three things: God, virtue, and disobeying that tramp Maxwell when it suits me! And if I'd let the woman die, I'd have been none of the three!

At that he grinned.

Integra: Wait, so... you just defy your master's orders on a whim?

Anderson: [cheerfully] Aye!

Integra: ...Good God, it's strange to see this from the outside.

Integra can't help but to... Well she can't help but agree.

[series logo appears, behind it flies a zeppelin and a scene goes to the bridge/command center inside]

Captain: Lieutenant Zorin Blitz, ve are just outside ze Hellsing perimeter. Ve shall maintain zhis position as ve observe- [interrupted by Zorin]

Lieutenant Zorin Blitz: No! All hands to battle stations.

Seras grows angry at seeing that bitch on the screen

Captain: But... Ma'am... Our orders-
Zorin: I have been vaiting for zhis var for over fifty years. I have been given veapons, men, AND a target. I vill not be cockblocked to the point of entry by that little blond toad! I... no, VE vill get vhat ve have coming to us. Now Captain, launch ze V-1s!

Captain: [with a dramatic delay] Yes ma'am! [launches the V-1s]

[V-1s get shot and explode]

Heinkel is very confused "How?"
"You'll see" Integra comments.

Zorin[shocked, cigarette falls out of her mouth] Status report! ANYONE!

Helmsman: Vell, uh, ze V-1s launched. And zhen zey blew up! But not vhere zhey were supposed to! Like, vay too soon!

Zorin: I CAN SEE ZAT! VHY!?