Prologue

Estrella was born in a circus, there she lived traveled all over Europe with her parents, Rita and Aaron. Until one day, the circus was in their home country Spain, and while Estrella was watching her parents perform, all of a sudden a fire started. The ringleader told everyone to get out as quickly as possible. Estrella ran through the panicked crowd searching for her parents. When she finally found them, they started running towards the exit, but as they were getting closer to the exit a large piece of wood was about to fall on them. Rita and Aaron manged to push Estrella out quickly, but sacrificing their own lives just to save her's.

Young Estrella: MOM, DAD NOOO!!!!

She was about to run in to save them, but it was too late. The fire made a big explosion, making Estrella fall back. When she opened her eyes she quickly got up and ran to the back to the circus carp which was still in flames.

Young Estrella: DAD, MOM!!! No..... Mom..... Dad.

Poor Estrella sat down and started to cry, she couldn't believe this happened. She wished this didn't happened. Then a clown found her an tried to get her back with the rest of the circus animals. But Estrella ran, she ran until she thought she lost them. But after a while of walking, she was tired, hungry, and sad. Estrella couldn't resist anymore and she fainted, but before she blacked out she saw three men. When she woke up she found herself in a stall. There was food set it up for her, she began eating. Then she heard footsteps, one of the men came in.

???: Senor Moreno she's awake, what should we do with her.

Moreno: Leave her with the other calves.

As the men left, Estrella heard some noises coming from outside. She went over to the barn doors and peeked. There were 3 bull calves, well 4 but one of them wasn't head butting with the others. As she was getting a closer look, she accidentally stepped on a twig, which drew the attention of the 4 calves.

???: Who's there?

???: Show yourself!

Not knowing what else to do, she opened the door and walked outside. But when the 4 calves saw her, they felt their cheeks going red. To them she was very pretty. Then one of them walked over to her with a confidential smile.

???: Hello there, the names Guapo. What's yours?

Young Estrella: Estrella

Then a light brown calf came up to her.

???: T-That's a Gorgeous name.

Young Estrella: Oh, thank you. What's your name?

???: B-Bones

Then a dark brown calf pushed Guapo and Bones out of the way.

Young Bones: Ow!

Young Guapo: Hey!

???: The name is Valiente, and how about you stick with a real bull like me.

Young Bones: Hey! What's that suppose to mean?!

Then the three bull calves started arguing, while Estrella rolled her eyes. Then she spotted a black bull calf, walked up to him. The black bull calf saw her walking toward him, and started to get very flustered.

Young Estrella: Hey, I'm Estrella. What's your name?

???: F-F-Ferdinand!

Young Estrella: Nice to meet you.

Then she spotted something colorful behind him.

Young Estrella: What's that behind you?

Young Ferdinand: Um, nothing.

Young Estrella: Please just show me, I promise I won't tell anyone.

Young Ferdinand: ..... Okay.

Then Ferdinand revealed a red flower. This surprised Estrella, normally bull calves could care less about flowers.

Young Estrella: You're not like the others, are you.

Young Ferdinand: I don't like fighting, or anything that has to do with violence.

Young Estrella: Wow, you're the first bull calf I've ever met who doesn't like fighting.

Then Valiente called over to Estrella.

Young Valiente: Hey Estrella, want to watch us train.

Young Estrella: Sure, I guess.

She sat down next to Ferdinand, who was blushing and staring at her. She knew that this was the start of a beautiful friendship or maybe something more.