Chapter 6

Lupe: Oof, he really hates you Ferdinand, that was insane.

Ferdinand: They all hate me.

Lupe: Yeah, they hate you. They hate me. They hate each other. A lot of hate, it crushes your soul if you let yourself think of it.

It was a moment of silence, until Lupe broke the silence.

Lupe: But I can tell they like you Estrella.

Estrella: Yeah, Guapo, Bones, and Valiente are old friends of mine and Ferdinand's of course.

Lupe: Okay, oh well let me show you both where you'll be staying in.

When the went inside, Lupe showed them the stable they were staying in. It was the same stable Ferdinand stayed when he was a calf. Lupe surprisingly was able to fit them both in their.

Lupe: Hey Estrella, hope you don't mind sharing a stable. These are kind of the only stables we have so far.

Estrella: Nah, I'm okay with.

Ferdinand: It's smaller than I remember.

Lupe: Oh you don't like it. You know where I live? A bucket, and here it is. I took the liberty of bringing some of my stuff here. Wait, I know what this place needs. A little feminine touch.

Then Lupe rejected out a flower that played music.

Lupe: Thought this might lighten up the place. Well night you two, don't let the bedbugs bite. No seriously, there are bedbugs and they are fierce.

The whole night, Ferdinand and Estrella struggled to sleep ( due to Lupe's snoring). They were about to fall asleep when three hedgehogs came in. Estrella woke up and say the food moving.

Estrella: Ferd, look!

Ferdinand woke up and looked over.

Ferdinand: Wow, she wasn't kidding about the bedbugs.

Estrella: Mmm hmm.

???: They saw us!

???: What do we do?

???: Let's do it the old fashioned way.

???: Okay.

Then the three hedgehogs started to dance to the music. Until, Lupe woke up and confronted them. They had a bit of an argument and they where scared of Ferdinand. Until, Ferdinand made things clear.

???: Allow us to introduce ourselves, I'm Una.

???: I'm Dos.

???: and I'm Cuatro

Estrella: What happened to Tres.

Una, Dos, and Cuatro: (Gasp) We don't talk about Tres.

Ferdinand: Oh, we're sorry.

Estrella: You guys can take that stuff, we're not hungry.

The three hedgehogs thanked them then left. Lupe fell back to sleep.

Ferdinand: We got to get home.

Estrella: I'm with you.

The two tired to sneak out, without drawing any attention. But when Ferdinand tried to cross a fence, it turned out to be an electric fence. It electrocuted Ferdinand.

Estrella: Ferdinand!!! Are you okay?!?!

Ferdinand: Holy cow, my face is on fire.

Then three horses with German accents started laughing at Ferdinand's attempt to escape. Their names were Hans, Klaus, and Greta. Man, they made Estrella so mad she wanted to teach them a lesson. After they rudely explained that there was no way out, disappointed the two went back to the stable. The next day, everyone was wakened up by Lupe's shouting. She was so excited she accidentally stepped on Ferdinand's tail. Which caused him to accidentally kick Lupe to the wall.

Ferdinand: Oh sorry! So sorry.

Lupe was still saying something about 'El Primero'.

Estrella and Ferdinand: Who?

Then as the bulls were preparing and waiting for the arrival of the matador. Lupe started explaining to them who he was.

Lupe: There are a lot of big bullfighters in Spain, but there's only one 'El Primero'.

Just then, a red Ferrari pulled up. And a man doing a strange pose got off. Estrella wanted to laugh but remained silent. El Primero and Moreno were talking, then said he was looking for the best for his last correda. Estrella started to worry, what if he chooses Ferdinand and he...... she didn't want to imagine it.

Just as El Primero went inside, Moreno told one of the men to prepare the bulls.

As they were about to go in, Lupe was trying to teach him about a bullfight.

Lupe: So it's really not that complicated.

Ferdinand: Trust me Lupe, this isn't for me.

Estrella walked over to the bulls with a worried look on her face. The bulls noticed this. Then Bones walked up to her.

Bones: Estrella, are you okay?

Estrella gluped, she didn't want to tell her friends that she didn't trust any of this, and that she didn't them to go. She was afraid they might think she doesn't trust them or that she is not being supportive. So she decided to be supportive anyway.

Estrella: Oh.... um.... Yeah, I'm fine.

Bones: Oh, okay then.

Estrella: Oh, by the way guys.

The bulls turn to her.

Estrella: No matter who the matador picks, I will still be proud of all you.

Guapo: Wow, thanks. That means a lot.

The bulls agreed and went on. Then Ferdinand walked over to.

Ferdinand: Estrella, what's really going on?

Estrella: It's just.... (sigh).... I don't want the others to think I don't trust or support them. And I.... don't want to lose you.

Ferdinand: You are not going to lose me. And I know that if are honest to them, I am sure they will understand.

Estrella: Thanks, Just be careful out there.

Ferdinand: I will.

Then the two hugged and Ferdinand went with the rest of the bulls.

Moreno: I want the new bull out first.

Then one of the men hit Ferdinand in the back with a stick.

Angus: Well, well looks like someone's the teachers pet.

Bones: News flash, no one likes the teachers pet.

Maquina: Grrrr!

Valiente: I've been waiting for this moment for a long time now. This is going to be messy Ferdinand.

The bulls were getting ready to start. Lupe and Estrella were going to watch the whole thing from the side. When Moreno and El Primero walked in. Moreno told one of the men to open the door. Estrella knew that what was going to happen next wasn't going to be pretty.