Chapter 10

Ferdinand licked Angus's hair off his face revealing his eyes.

Angus: I... I can see. Look a rock and another rock, and the ugliest dog I have seen.

He said referring to Lupe.

Lupe: Huh?!

Estrella: Uh, Angus she's not a...

Angus: Oh... would you look at that.

He said as looked at a beautiful sight of the field. Then Angus thanked Ferdinand and asked him why did he do it.

Ferdinand: Well, if we don't take care each other then, Who will?

Lupe: Hey sorry to interrupt the moment, but Ferdinand, Estrella can I talk to you for a moment.

Then Ferdinand and Estrella went with Lupe as she told them.

Lupe: I'm touched, I really am, but can I tell you something.

Ferdinand leaned in to hear Lupe, bit she screamed in his ear.

Lupe: STOP HELPING THE COMPETITION!!! What's next?! You're going to give Valiente a hoove massage.

Estrella: Hey! He was just trying to help.

Lupe: Help! No one helps anyone around here. ( sigh) I know you don't like the bullfighting, because of the gore and blood and.....

Ferdinand: What's your point?

Lupe: My point is that it is more than just smashing heads together, it's about the grace and rhythm. Don't just think of it as a fight, think of it like.... a dance.

Then Lupe rejected a pair of clam thingies. And started doing a short dance, then a familiar snort was heard. It was the horses.

Klaus: A bull dancing!! Is this some kind of hilarious joke, made to make me laugh!

Greta: We horses have the most beautifullest legs for the dancing.

Hans: Bulls have short, stubby legs.

Klaus: Ja, look at me! Moo! Moo! Moo!

This made Lupe and Estrella angry.

Lupe: Go eat a schnitzel, you pacey face glue stick.

Ferdinand: It's okay Lupe, they're right. I mean, how could big clumsy bull ever do something like this!

Estrella knew look on Ferdinand's face, and she knew something interesting was going to happen.