stalker

he was watching him everyday,every moment.

mark was doing he regular things. u see mark is model & he is very famous he works under jyp entertainment company , in his work he have to collaborate with other people ,their is no deny that he is attractive 😍 he is hot 🔥, sexy 😏, cute ☺everything u can ask for.
  it was a normal day for him .🌄
well that what he thought

mark POV.
I woke up at  7:15 morning. first I check my phone , I saw  my manager  send me my schedule.
manager Kim 🤐: 
9:00  channel shoot
10:30 interview
11:45 photoshoot for magazine
3:00 lunch
5 :00 meeting with nike
  I *sigh* sometimes I feel  so tired I don't have boyfriend nor girlfriend  🙁  , I scrolled to Instagram , I eventually get out bed &  did my routine.
at 8:45 I was ready waiting for my driver.
at 9:00  I arrived at company & found my manger he was talking on phone with someone ,  I just check out my manger he was indeed hot & buff  but my bad luck  he told me he have an eye on another model  named kim seokjin , who works in other company, I still remember how he was looking at him like he was the one & only 😍 , I found it cute I asked him if he need any help but he brushed it off saying he will take care of it or you can he was shy ☺. he was done with he's phone call he told that I have a collaboration with another model name  park jinyoung  he was actually an actor by profession . we started  the shoot & it done smoothly like butter  (butter by bts) 
anyways after the shoot  the actor was flirting with me using some pick up lines
which I found funny rather than romantic 😅
after shoot I gone for the interview .

he fails to notice someone is burning with jealousy🔥

????POV.

oh doll u should know ur limit 👿

third person POV.

after the interview his manager told him that the other shoot got cancelled so he can take break .

so mark was going thorough the Sns , suddenly he got message
unknown : I love you
   me : who is this?
unknown: do you love me ?
me : no
unknown: why not?
me : who are you how tf did u get my number? huh?
unknown: u should not flirt with that guy , he is not good enough for u , u have me .
unknown: u need to be punished!!
just wait baby 💋
this number has blocked

I freak out , who is he? , how he get my number?
I have to tell my manager

time skip ~

after telling  my manager , he told me he couldn't found the location or person coz that number has some kind of pass code or something like that , idk🙄

he told me I can go home coz I was not in conditions to work anymore at least for now .

I went home , I felt someone us watching me but I found no one at my home I live alone , I ignore the feeling I did my routine & ate some   pizza , & rest for whole day.

???? POV.

oh my baby looks so cute while sleeping with the cute pout on his lips .
he looks little scared , I felt bad but  he have to understand it , he is mine & mine alone & I don't share.
what's mine 👿

Mark POV.

at 8:00 pm I Wake up  I decided to grab lunch from take out , the place is quite close so I decided to walk their  .
the whether is also quite chilly I totally forgot about the stalker after nap , I was walking suddenly I turn around & everything blavk out 😵
I felt dizzy
.
.
.
I

was knocked out black and when I opened my eyes I was cuffed to a bed with a butt plug inside me and the man stood above me. "W-w-what are you doing?" I stuttered. "Oh just having some fun with you yien" he replied.
"How do you know my name?" I asked. "Oh, have you forgotten me already?" He questioned with a tiny remote control in his hand. "I've met you before I know it" I said trying so hard to remember. "At Stateford highschool and I was an acquaintance of yours and by the time I moved to tell you that I had a crush on you, you left the school because of bullies" he replied. "Ah jackson but why such a sexual kidnapping?" I questioned "Because I need you to know how much I love and need you" he replied pressing a button on the remote and the butt plug started vibrating.

"~Fuck no don't do this. Can you please take off the handcuffs they're brui-ising me" I said trying my best not to moan. "Gaga I had a crush on you to but I couldn't tell you because I'm different from you, if I have a boyfriend I need him to take care of me because I'm a little too much of possessive or stupid  please turn it off cause I don't want it." I said and the but plug was turned off as he removed the hand cuffs.

As soon as I was loose I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down on me and I could feel his boner pressed against me. I unbuttoned the buttons of his shirt and undid his pants before sticking my hand down his underwear. His member was bigger that my hand so I massaged it as much as I could. "Let me help you"he said standing up and removing his clothes. As he sat down on the bed I placed my foot on the other side of him so he was aligned with my hole. I tried to take as much of him in moaning loudly in the process of using no lube. "Fuck" I moaned out loud as he flipped us over and slammed into my once sending all of him inside me hitting my prostate. "Right there please baby yes right there" I bawled out every time he banged me hitting my prostate. After having Jackson's big hard member slam my prostate several times I came all over my stomach and Jackson filled me up with his warm liquids. "JACKSON!!!I CAN GET PREGNANT" I exclaimed as I felt his liquid trickling down the side of my hole.

after pulling blanket on  us   Jackson said "I am sorry if I hurt you , I was just angry that u flirted with that guy" I looked at him and smiled at him & said " its OK I understand , I also can be too much as I said , so I'll take my revenge don't worry" I giggle a little on my thought .
"OK doll whatever u say~"
Jackson smile at me hug me .

I love you baby~
I love you too gaga~

_______    _________ _________
well
that's it .
thank u for reading make sure to vote and comment below .
i took refrence from 124sher in case u wanna know check out his profile too