Embrace the Darkness 2/2

Lost in the Dark"

INT. VEGAS' HIDEOUT - NIGHT

Despite Kim's desperate attempt to use the amulet to save Vegas, the darkness within him grows stronger, overpowering the feeble light. Vegas convulses, his eyes now completely consumed by darkness. He transforms into a grotesque, monstrous figure.

Kim gasps in horror as tears stream down his face. His love is lost, and there's nothing he can do to bring him back.

KIM
(crying)
No, Vegas! Please, come back to me!

But Vegas is beyond reach, beyond reason. He bolts from the hideout, his monstrous form disappearing into the looming forest outside.

EXT. DARK FOREST - NIGHT

Kim chases after Vegas, stumbling through the dense woods, calling his name with desperation.

KIM
(sobbing)
Vegas! Please, don't go!

But Vegas pays no heed to his cries. He continues to flee, driven by the dark forces that have consumed him.

In the distance, Kim hears the faint sounds of people approaching. Panic sets in as she realizes they're getting closer.

KIM
(desperate)
Vegas, please, stop! We can find a way to free you!

But Vegas doesn't stop. He disappears deeper into the forest, leaving Kim alone in the cold darkness.

Kim falls to his knees, tears mixing with the dirt on her face. he has lost the love of her life to the shadows, and there's nothing left for her but heartbreak and despair.

FADE OUT

The story ends with Kim alone in the dark forest, his cries echoing through the night, as he mourns the love he could not save.