bully ( payurain)

Rain had been looking forward to his date with Mark for weeks. They had met at a local cafe, and their connection had been instant. But there was one person who couldn't stand the thought of him being with someone else - Puyu.

Puyu had been obsessed with Rain for as long as he could remember. He couldn't bear the idea of him being with anyone other than him. So, when he heard about his date with Mark, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

As Rain and Mark sat at a candlelit table in a cozy restaurant, enjoying each other's company, Puyu lurked in the shadows nearby, his jealousy burning like a wildfire. He watched them closely, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

"You shouldn't be with him," Puyu whispered, his voice dripping with resentment as he suddenly appeared at their table.

Rain and Mark exchanged surprised glances, unsure of how to react to Puyu's intrusion. "Who should I be with then?" Rain asked, his voice tinged with irritation.

Before Puyu could respond, he couldn't contain his emotions any longer. In a fit of jealousy, he leaned in and crashed his lips onto Rain's, catching him completely off guard.

The kiss was passionate and possessive, a desperate attempt to claim him as his own. Mark, shocked and hurt, stood up abruptly, his chair scraping loudly against the floor. He stormed out of the restaurant, leaving Rain and Puyu in a state of confusion and chaos.

As Rain pushed Puyu away, his anger flaring, he demanded an explanation for his impulsive actions. Puyu, panting and regretful, finally confessed his feelings, explaining how he couldn't bear to see him with anyone else.

Rain, torn between the two men, had a difficult decision to make. His heart was divided, and he needed time to sort out his feelings. But one thing was certain - this unexpected, jealousy-fueled kiss had forever changed the dynamics of their relationships, setting the stage for a complicated love triangle that would test the limits of their emotions.