Foolish Love (VegasKim)

Kim had always been a free spirit, a whirlwind of adventure in the Bangkok city  . he met Vegas, a kind and gentle soul, during a chance encounter at a local coffee shop. Sparks flew instantly, and they embarked on a whirlwind romance that lit up the neon nights of the city.

But as time went by, Kim's free-spirited nature clashed with Vegas's desire for stability and commitment. Their love story started to unravel, and one fateful day, Kim decided to end it all. he looked deep into Vegas's eyes and declared, "I don't ever want to see you again."

Years passed, and life in the bustling city moved on. Kim, amidst the glittering lights and lively streets, began to realize the depth of hid mistake. he missed the warmth of Vegas's love, the way he held her close during lonely nights, and the security he provided. he knew he had taken his love for granted.

One day, with a heart heavy with regret, Kim decided to make amends. he found Vegas at their favorite park, where they used to spend countless hours lost in each other's company. Tears welled up in her eyes as he approached him and said, "I'm sorry, Vegas. I made a big mistake. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I promise, I'll never break your heart again."

Vegas listened to hid heartfelt plea, his eyes reflecting the pain he had endured. He chuckled softly, surprising Kim. he expected anger, resentment, or even indifference, but not this response. Vegas looked at him and said, "Only a fool would take back someone who hurt them so much."

Kim's heart sank, and he turned to leave, tears streaming down his cheeks. But just as he was about to walk away, Vegas's hand reached out and grabbed hers. He pulled him close and whispered, "And I am one of those fools."

The Bangkok city witnessed a love story rekindled amidst its dazzling lights and bustling streets. Kim and Vegas, two souls who had weathered the storms of their past, were ready to give their love a second chance, proving that sometimes, even the most foolish decisions can lead to the most beautiful love stories.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On a warm Sunday morning  Kim and Vegas decided to take a leisurely stroll through a picturesque park. The sunlight filtered through the trees, casting a gentle glow on the path ahead. As they walked hand in hand, enjoying the simplicity of the moment, Vegas turned to Kim with a soft smile.

"Kim," Vegas began, his voice filled with sincerity, "there's something I've been wanting to say to you for a long time." He paused, taking a deep breath before continuing. "I want you to have my last name. I want Your Sunday mornings and daily commutes. I want your phone calls and your quirks. Your sick days and your hair in my shower drain."

Kim's eyes widened with surprise, and his heart quickened its beat as he realized where this was heading.

"I want your laugh," Vegas continued, his gaze locked with hers. "Your arms around my waist when I walk by, and I can't let you go. Your eye contact, your smile. I want to find your lost keys, do your laundry, make your coffee just the way you like it."

Kim felt a lump in his throat, and hid eyes welled up with tears of joy. he couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"I want the other side of the bed to be yours," Vegas said, his fingers gently intertwining with his, "our fingers always intertwined. I want your silences, your internet history, and your electricity bills."

Kim was overwhelmed with emotion, and his heart felt like it was about to burst with love and happiness. Vegas took a step closer, his eyes never leaving hers, and said, "And I want your twisted past and your convoluted future, Kim."

With tears of happiness streaming down her face, Kim nodded. he knew in that moment that he wanted all of Vegas's love, just as he wanted all of his With a trembling voice, he replied, "Vegas, I want all of that and more. I want to spend my life with you."

And there, in the heart of thailand, surrounded by the beauty of the park and the promise of their future, Vegas dropped to one knee and produced a ring. With a radiant smile, he asked the most important question of his life, "Kim, will you marry me?"

Kim's joyful tears turned into laughter as he said, "Yes, a thousand times yes!" They sealed their love with a passionate kiss, knowing that their Sunday mornings and daily commutes, their quirks and laughter, would forever be intertwined in a love story that had finally found its perfect beginning.