E I G H T E E N

reality

(AN - if ur seeing this when i published it again, i changed the ending.)

THIRD PERSON ||

emilia called kendall atleast five times, hut she didn't pick up.

"leave a message after the tone" the girls phone said for the fifth time and she groaned.
"pick up!" she exclaimed quietly, calling kendall again, but it went straight to voicemail.

"hey.. um, are you.. okay?" she heard cooper say from behind her.
"im fine" she said sternly, not looking back at him.

"oh, then you wanna go back over there?" he questioned, already knowing her answer.
"no" she said turning around and facing him.

"you need a ride home?" he asked her.
"um.. i guess, if you dont mind.." she said, then he tilted his head to the left, motioning for her to follow him.

they quickly went outside, passing the group of people in the living room. kio watched as they passed by. he didn't know that they dated, and they didnt know where they were going, all he knew was that he was jelous.

he didn't know why he was jelous, it seemed like him and emilia barely had anything, but a lot had actually happen between the two. a few weeks before, kio had asked for emilia's phone number, she gave it to him and they would text all night, and sometimes even facetime. they made lots of tiktoks together, but always kept them in the drafts.

"so, if you dont mind me asking.. whats up with you and kio?" cooper questioned, looking at the girl in the passenger seat, then back onto the road.
"um- i dont know we kinda had a thing going, but then he basically ghosted me for olivia" emilia said looking down and playing with her fingers. she didnt know why she said this much to cooper, he was her ex, and they weren't even on good terms.

"oh wow, well, i cant really judge because i haven't known him for too long, but he doesn't really feel like a player." he said and she sighed.
"yeah, ive known him since middle school" she slightly laughed a bit.
"oh thats cool, i didn't know that" he said.
"yeah, not lots of people do" she said, still looking down at her lap, fidgeting with her fingers. cooper noticed, and softly grabbed her hand, and interlocked their fingers. she looked up at him and he smiled, she didn't let go, though.

"were here" he said as they got to her home.
"thanks" she said, but she didn't get out just yet.

he looked at her, in the eyes, as she did the same. as soon as they knew it, their faces were inches apart. as cooper tried to kiss her, she stopped him and said "we shouldn't"he smiled, but then he kissed her, she kissed him back.
the kiss lasted atleast 5 seconds, before she realized what she was doing.

"cooper..we shouldn't" she said, pulling away and he sighed, "i know, im sorry"
"im- its fine. ill see you." she said quickly, before getting out of the car and going up to her house.

so, in conclusion, kourtney was wrong, chris was right. always trust your gut.

AUTHORS NOTE ||

😚🤪🥳🤩😁🤣