T W E N T Y - F O U R

reality

EMILIAS POV ||

"kio- what are you doing here?" i asked, opening the window. he used to do this all the time in middle school, almost everyday. he would come through my window and we would sit on my bed and watch movies.

"i was lonely, so i came here- you dont mind, do you?" he questioned then i shook my head and said "not at all" while smiling, and he smiled as well.
"great" he said coming inside, and i closed the window behind him.

"woah, youve changed your room, it was so different when it last saw it" he admired my room and i laughed.
"maybe because the last time you saw it we were in middle school" i joked and he laughed, "probably"

"the.. bean bags arent here" he said looking around my room with his hands in his pockets, as i went and sat on my bed.
"oh yeah, um- those are in the garage, i wouldnt throw them away obviously" i stated, "come sit" i patted the bed next to me, and he smiled before he came and sat next to me.

"i heard about the olivia breakup" i said, and i looked down, he was actually smiling but i didnt notice. then i realized that it had not been even 5 minutes and i already brought that up, "oh sorry um was that too soon"

"no, no, its okay really. yeah we broke up, but it was a mutual thing, were most likely not gonna be friends tho, were just not alike at all, it just didnt work out how we thought it would" he shrugged and i nodded.
"so do you wish it worked out?" i asked.

"i dont know honestly, i liked- like y-this girl, but im not sure if she likes me back" he shared.
"oh. who is it?" i asked, wanting to know badly.

"em, dont play dumb" he said, looking at me.
"hm?" i tilted my head slightly to the right a little, looking at him.

he used his index and middle finger to tuck my hair behind my ear and i looked at his fingers the whole time, nervously "its you, you idiot"

AN ||

GETTING SPICY 🌶

listening to another love rn 😩
im literally like 😢😢😖

its a little short but i wanted a cliff hanger yk ?