T W E N T Y - O N E

reality

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ||

troy, aaron and vinnie were downstairs on their couch watching something, when kio came downstairs and stood in front of troy, "you need something?" he asked looking at kio.
"yes, the fuck was that comment about me?" kio hissed, angrily and looked down at troy.
"it was me, asking you, what you were doing!" troy said and kio rolled his eyes then said "why! now olivia is mad at ME!"

"well good luck with that" aaron said through his teeth which made kio turn to him and give him a look.

"okay, then if you were to choose between emilia and olivia, who would you choose?" vinnie questioned.
"why do i have to choose?" kio asked.
"because you have to" he said.

"um.. e-o-olivia.." kio stuttered.

"why did you stutter?" troy teased.
"i didn't-" he argued.
"but you did" troy smirked and kio shook his head.

"no, no! i didn't! i am in a relationship so dont even try anything" he exclaimed.
"so if i were to ask out emilia, you wouldnt be jelous?" aaron questioned, then kio opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out, he groaned in responce, "thought so"

"you shoulda seen him yesterday, it was hilarious when he saw emilia and cooper together" vinnie chuckled and kio shot him a glare.
"wait emilia and coop? i thought they broke up" troy said.
"wait what- THEY DATED?" kio hollered.

"you didnt know?" aaron asked and he shook his head, "oh boy"

"well now you know, so ..anyways, dump olive and go date em" troy shrugged then kio rolled his eyes and said "how many times am i gonna tell you.. no!"

"your loss"

AN ||

hi sorry i took long to update and its kinda short