T W E N T Y - F I V E

reality

EMILIAS POV ||

once he said that i froze.. but then i said "kio. i dont want to be just a rebound of olivia."
and he looked down.

"what makes you think you're a rebound?" he asked me.
"well you and her just broke up, and not even 24 hours later you're confessing feelings for me?" i questioned and he sighed.

"its not like that.." he said.
"then how is it?" i wondered, and we both looked down again.

we stopped talking for a few seconds before he spoke up and said "i think i should leave"
"i think that would be best." i nodded, then he went back to my window. i heard him open it, i was still looking down.

i could feel him climbing out but then he stopped and said "ill wait for you.. as long as it takes" then looked back at me and closed the window and left.

when he left i just layed in my bed; my head empty, just staring at the sealing.

i decided to go on a walk to clear my mind. i grabbed my phone and airpods from my bed, then went downstairs, and out the door. my brother probably wouldn't notice i was gone, he was probably trying to film a stupid thirst trap for tiktok. that would keep him busy for a couple hours.

i knew where i was walking to.. is it a stupid idea..kind of. am i gonna do it anyway? yes.

THIRD PERSON ||

she felt free; the fresh air, the wind blowing in her face, and the cars passing by occasionally, sweater weather playing in her airpods, and her just walking through the neighborhood.

she sighed, kicking a rock as she walked.
what she said to kio felt right, but there was another part of her that regretted it. she didnt know why because she knew it was right, even though she had him before her.

when she reached the destination she finally wanted, she caught herself looking through the window with blue LED lights. she leaned back on a tree and just stood there.

"i like you too" she whispered, her eyes still on the window.
a thing she would do a lot was talk to herself. people found it weird but she found it oddly comforting.

she knew what she said felt right, but there was another part of her that regretted it, and wished she said the opposite. but she knew she did the right thing.

"it's not safe for a pretty girl like you to be outside alone, let alone stalking me, you know"

AUTHOR SPEAKS ||

SO WHAT DO WE THINK

lol should i fuck around and make her date cooper LMFAO nah nah
maybe.. HAHAHA

listening to sweater weather, and video games while writing>