chapter 18: escape route

WOAH GUYS THIS BOOK IS #2 IN angstshots (out of 14 stories lmao) AND #8 IN mcytangst (out of 38 stories)!! thanks so much for voting and commenting a bit, i love you all so much! also, i'm starting therapy soon, so hopefully that improves my mental health so i can write more stories. thanks for 2.5k reads, too!

~ { Kiwi's POV } ~

I woke up and groggily stretched to see the numbers on my clock. They read out 02:43, so I knew it was time. Time to leave the hellhole I called home. I was ready to leave, considering I "went to sleep early" yesterday and actually packed up. I checked again that I had everything with a checklist I wrote over the past week while planning this trip.

A bucket of water: Check.

A bottle of drinking water: Check.

Bread and cooked fish from the Cafeteria: Check

An iron sword: Check.

An iron pickaxe: Check.

Flint and steel: Check.

Ollie: Check.

Life has gotten to me plenty of times, but I was able to push through it. Now, I was done with all of the bullshit that I went through just to survive at least a little bit happy.

So, I left.

AmberGrove was a server filled with hatred and toxicity. I didn't want to be a part of it, because that's not what I was about. What I was about was being happy, spending time with the people I loved, and enjoying every moment of it. The closest server that I could find that seemed like the people there would accept me was at least a day of walking away, called the Dream SMP. The people there seem to support each other, and that's what I needed. The only thing separating us was a lush forest with multiple streams and lakes.

I snuck out of my window and hopped onto the cold, wet grass. Thankfully, I was on the first story, it wasn't a big jump. I sprinted into the woods that surrounded my previous home, leapt over tree stumps and branches, and slowed down to catch my breath. No one seemed to be following me, so I knew it was safe to continue.

After a quick sip from my water bottle, I was ready to make the long journey towards my new home.

_-_-_-_-_-_

word count: 313

should i continue this?? kinda want to..

well, it's ok :] i most likely will since it's a short... teaser? 

oh, completely irrelevant, but i edited a fanart of philza and fundy to show different colors, and i made the fundy one a bunny. kinda proud, but not that much. i just wanted to say something sorry.

my cousin and i once fought about whether or not water is wet.💧

hungry?? eat something  you LOVE!!!🍪

beds are made for sleep, get into yours🛌

you are always loved... by ME🥺❤️

< peachy løfi >