Mrs. Hudson's Plan

A/N: this story is copyright protected. DO NOT SHARE without my written permission! IF YOU ARE READING THIS ANYWHERE BUT ON W.ATTPAD IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!
i have found my story on n0velhd.com which is a PIRACY WEBSITE! -- read more in my "report n0velhd" book. this has happened to so many w.attpad writers please fight with me and search for the petition "take down n0velhd" in google. it only takes 5min PLEASE SUPPORT WRITERS LIKE ME!)
UPDATE: this fanfic is available on ao3 now! but everywhere else it is STOLEN!!!!

"Sherlock? Ah, and John! Would you come to my flat and help me, please?"

Mrs Hudson asked the flat mates above her apartment. Sherlock's figure was spread out on the couch – obviously not paying attention. John raised an eyebrow towards his direction and rose from his armchair, dropping the eyebrow and shooting a kind smile to their landlady.

"Of course we'll help, Mrs. Hudson. What's the matter?"

"Oh, you gotta look yourself dear, but you might need the help of sleepy Sherlock over there.", said Mrs. Hudson with an expecting look on her face.

"Not tired. Thinking", Sherlock simply said. His eyes were closed, while he was not moving to indicate that he was going to be helpful.

"Sherlock." John said with just enough urge in his voice to make Sherlock look at him.
John stared at him and tilted his head towards the stairs vehemently.

Sherlock seemed confused, as if he was just now catching up that his help was needed, but eventually got up to assist Mrs. Hudson.
What could Mrs. Hudson's problem be? She was a very independent woman, who wasn't very fond of asking for help. It was usually the boys who needed her help and not the other way around.

When they arrived downstairs in Mrs. Hudson's flat, she led them into her kitchen. The pantry door was open wide.

Sherlock faced Mrs. Hudson: "So what's the problem then, Mrs. Hudson?"

"You have to see for yourself, go on in, you will know then!"

The tall man walked inside, it wasn't very big of a room. There were cookies, tea, and other kind of food. Nothing seemed out of place at all.

"I don't see where the problem is, Mrs. Hudson, really, could you describe the problem clearer...?"

"It is behind that big cupboard, don't you see? John go on and help him, would you?"

John has been standing in the background unsure about what to do, but he moved next to Sherlock when Mrs. Hudson told him to.

He tried to peak over Sherlocks shoulder, but could not find anything that would require fixing or the like.

"Is there a cable or something that needs to ..." he started to say, when the door shut close and they heard a key locking the door.

"Mrs. Hudson, what on earth are you doing?" John exclaimed.

The former army doctor thought he heard a giggle from the other side.

"John, my lovely friend, I just thought you two could use a private conversation. I will be getting groceries, see you later boys!"

"Mrs. Hudson!" John shouted in disbelief, and bumped his fist against the door. As an answer he heard muffling from outside and then a happy: "Have fun!"

"You can't just leave me in here, this is...", John tried to argue, but then he only heard the outside-door fall shut.

"....ridiculous!", John finished his sentence.

"Us". Sherlock said behind him and made a move which gave away a ruffle.

Oh shoot. John looked around and tried to find Sherlock's eyes. He couldn't though, it was too dark.

"Excuse me?", John asked, slightly confused into the darkness.

"She locked both of us in here, John. Together. You said 'you can't just leave me in here', but it is the both of us."

"Oh, yeah, you are right." John said, suddenly a little too aware of Sherlock's presence. He was kind of close... actually really close... Was it hot in here?

"Obviously.", Sherlock replied. John knew he had nodded, while saying that, despite not seeing it himself – he had almost felt it.

He was locked inside a closet, a very small one too, with bloody Sherlock Holmes. This was crazy. He suddenly felt the urge to find those cookies he saw earlier. He would eat them in record time...

A/N: aaahhhhh my first fanfic on Wattpad!!! Sooo excited. I hope you like it? If yes please leave a vote and or comment :) it get's more exciting soon, I promise ;)
Thanks for reading
Yours sincerely,
turtely