Gayscalation (Epilogue)

gayscalation
/ɡeɪskəˈleɪʃ(ə)n//
noun
A portmanteau of the words "gay" and "escalation".
Refers to sth. or so. homosexual escalating.
(A/N: I should publish a gay-dictionary, shouldn't I?
Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! <3)

A few days after John and Sherlock have spoken to Mrs. Hudson, they were called to a crime scene. Lestrade had said it was a seven, but Sherlock kinda doubted it. However they did agree to come.

Sherlock and John both put their coats on. When Sherlock was about to wrap his scarf around his neck, he caught John staring. "What are you looking at, John?", he asked with a smirk.
John grinned back: "Oh, nothing special, just- you know, the delicious neck of a genius, who sets my body on fire with pure eye contact." John said, trying to sound casual.

Sherlock looked back at him and rose an eyebrow, then walked over to him. Standing only about half a meter apart from him, Sherlock grabbed the scarf and wrapped it around the back of John's neck, pulling him in.

They never broke eye contact: "Do I really have such an effect on you, my dear doctor?", Sherlock asked.
The deep voice made John's cheeks flush and he was about to answer when Sherlock continued: "You don't have to answer that, darling. Your cheeks are flaming red."

John could only stare up at the tall man in front of him, trying to comprehend his beauty. Sherlock bowing down to kiss him, however, made that impossible. With his tongue sneaking into John's mouth, he took his breath away for good.

When they pulled apart, Sherlock smiled: "How about now?"
"Ready to explode.", John responded, trying to catch his breath.
"Adorable, come on, let's go!", Sherlock said while already turning around, running down the stairs.

When they arrived at the crime scene, they paid the cabbie. John walked around the car and, after a pause of thought, took Sherlock's hand in his.
Sherlock's heart, jumped inside his chest, but he pretended to be cool as ice. Although John – by now very good at reading Sherlock – noticed the millisecond of devotion in his eyes anyways.

Hand in hand they walked over to the Scotland Yard team. As Donovan and Anderson saw them like that they stuck their heads together and started whispering. Sherlock ignored them. The two gossiping detectives were about to burst into a laughing fit, but one glare of Captain John Watson, and they shut their mouths, looking at the ground.

The consulting detective turned to the D.I.: "Hello, Geor-", John squeezed his hand and he corrected himself: "Greg, I do hope this doesn't bore me too much, and unnecessarily reduces precious quality time with Dr. John Watson."
Lestrade raised his eyebrows knowingly, answering: "We really do need your help. This way, boys!"

As soon as they saw the victim, Sherlock was in his element; letting go of John's hand and kneeling down, starting with his deductions.
John stood close by, arms crossed, casually watching his flaming hot boyfriend being freaking fantastic.
Sherlock had gathered the most important information in less than five minutes. Straightening up he explained them to Lestrade.

*insert smart deductions here, lol*

As Sherlock finished, John was once again awestruck – eyes big. He looked from Sherlock to the victim, to Lestrade and then to the rest of the police team. He couldn't help but exclaim: "That's my boyfriend!"
Sherlock's head shot towards the short man and grinned at John's fascinated face. "Damn right I am."

With that Sherlock pulled his blogger in and they kissed in front of whole Scotland Yard. Right next to a murder victim.

Most of the surrounding team cheered – having 'shipped' them after their first case together and Lestrade was grinning like a very proud dad.