Chapter 2

Percy's POV

I found the rope. I tied one end around the ceiling fan and the other into a noose. I stood on a stool and put the rope around my neck. Before I could knock the stool out from under me, the door opened.

"PERCY!"

"DADDY!"

"DADDY! NO!"

Nico and the kids...

They shocked me. I accidentally knocked the stool out from under my feet.

Nico's POV

We pulled into the driveway of Percy's new apartment. I got the kids out of their carseats and walked with them to Percy's room. I knocked on the door. No one answered. I looked under the doormat and found the spare key. I unlocked the door and entered Percy's apartment.

"Oh gods..." I said when I saw blood and smashed beer bottles on the floor.

"Don't look kids," I said to Willow and Caleb. "And watch out for the glass..."

They nodded and followed close behind me. I opened Percy's bedroom door. He was standing on a stool with a noose around his neck.

"PERCY!" I screamed.

"DADDY!" Caleb screamed.

"DADDY! NO!" Willow screamed.

Percy must've been startled. He tripped and the stool tipped over, leaving percy dangling by the noose. I quickly grabbed a knife and cut the rope. Percy fell to the floor, coughing and gasping for air. I cut the remaining rope that was around his neck. He stopped panicking and looked at me.

"Nico," He whispered. "Why did you save me?"

"Because..." I looked down with tears in my eyes. "I Still Love You."

~~

Mweeheeheeeeee

Enjoying so farrrr???

Tell me if its cute XD

♡♡♡♡♡ -Darcy Loves Cha!