Chapter 17

Percy

I lost Nico.

I can't believe I said he started it on purpose. But I said it so I have to believe it.

I remember when we first met... 10 years ago. We were together longer than I had imagined.

I was sitting alone in my 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom apartment. It was quiet big for a single guys' home, but I'm going to have the kids over every other weekend.

I was walking to Starbucks since it wasn't very far. I walked in and waited in line. A mom with her teen daughter and little kid in her arms was standing infront of me. The baby was looking at me.

"That's a cute baby." I chuckled.

"Thank you," the mom said. "I'm Charlotte, this is Amanda," she pointed to the teen who was texting. "And this is Dominic." She liften the baby's head up slightly.

"Beautiful family," I said. "My daughter would've been freaking out and asking to hold the baby if she was here."

Charlotte laughed. "You seem nice. I have work tomorrow and Amanda won't be home and my husband will also be at work. Could you maybe babysit Dominic?" She handed me a paper with her address on it.

"Of course." I handed her a paper with my new address on it. I got my starbucks and started walking home. I looks back and saw Charlotte. She waved and I waved back. I turned foreward and bumped into someone. We both fell onto the sidewalk.

"I think you gatta go back to walking class," said a familiar voice.

"Leo?" I looked at the guy I knocked over.

"IN THE FLESH!"

I chuckled and helped him up. "It's been a while. How's Jason?"

"Good. He stubbed his toe and cried like a baby for an hour yesterday but other than that, my man-baby is fine."

We laughed. I told him goodbye and started walking home when I saw a guy around my age trip and fall. He had dirty blonde hair and looked to me greenish blue eyes, Similar to mine. He was wearing long sleeve black shirt and skinny jeans and vans. He looked cute.

I ran over to him. "Are you okay?" I asked helping him up. His nose was bleeding and... his nose was covered in freckles!

"I'm fine," he stood up. I got out a napkin from McDonalds and put it on his nose.
"Thanks."

"No problem. I'm Percy."

"Grayson."

We walked and talked for a full half hour. He was my neighbor. He was in 2A, I was in 2B. We walked home together.

I might seem crazy, but I think I was falling for him.

~~

Long enough chapter?

Okay again, I'm sorry for breaking Percy and Nico up. But you'll see what happens in the end...

Oh my god...

IN THE EEEEEND
AS WE FADE INTOOO THE NIIIIGHT

That's from In The End by BVB *^*

Anyways, Hope you guys enjoyed c:

TOODLESSS