Chapter 7

Percy's POV

*Monday*

I was sitting in a chair with Caleb in my lap. He had an IV needle in his arm. The doctor injected something into the small tube connected to the needle in his arm

The chemo.

Caleb winced slightly as the doctor emptied the needle. He then started to cry softly.

"Shhh..." I rubbed his other arm. "Don't cry, lil guy. You'll be okay..."

He stopped crying. He looked to the doctor and said "thank you." The doctor smiled down at the small infant and smiled.

"Thanks," I said. "We'll be back I guess next monday?"

"Yes," the doctor said putting the needle on a metal tray. "At arounnnd... noon?"

"How about 2? I might be busy at noon."

"Ah, okay. 2:00pm it is."

I took Calebs hand and walked out to the car with him.

Nico's POV

Willow and I were watching TV at home, waiting for Percy to get home. Willow would occasionally try to tickle my stomach or feet to make me laugh, which she always won at.

"Goofball." I said. Willow giggled and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Is Caleb ganna be okay?" Willows voice cracked. She was crying...

"Yes," I said, playing with her hair. "I promise he'll be fine."

"Pinky promise?" She held out her pinky.

I intertwined my pinky with hers. "Pinky promise. He'll be just fine."

Then the door opened. Willow jumped off the couch and ran over to Caleb. He hugged him and they both fell to the floor laughing. Percy laughed and walked over to me.

"Well he's on the chemo now..." he said. "I got some papers saying any side effects. One of them is 'hair falling out.' I'm kinda glad Willow doesn't have cancer or she'll die because of her hairloss!"

I chuckled. "Thats how Hazel and Piper are sometimes."

"It's been a while since I've seen them..."

"Yeah..."

"So," Percy sat next to me and put his arm around me. "When can we get married?"

"You inpatient bastard." I laughed.

"I JUST LOVE YOU!!!" He freaked

"How about... 2 weeks. But if anything happens, its 3."

"Okay, okay, okay!"

I laughed. Great, now 2 goofballs!

~~

I UPDATEDDDDD!!!

Now, who's reading "Over The Horizon"? If you aren't, go check it out. If you like this story, you'll love "Ovet The Horizon"!

Oh and one last thing-

Question: (you know who you are) okay so I'm planning on doing a wedding at some point. I'm terrible at weddings. Could you help me with the wedding? Like, what to do and plans and shit like that? XD

♡♡♡♡♡ -Darcy Needs Friends...