Chapter 10

Percy's POV

After I hit Nico, he wanted to be around me. I don't know why. Usually when you hit someone they'll want to stay far away from you for a while.

I didn't mean to hit him. Just in a bad mood when he told the story. I felt like complete shit. I know he knew that I didnt mean to but it was a dick move. I shouldn't have hit him at all. He's someone I've been with for 8 years and there I am hurting him again! Just saying that gave me a flashback of when I had to get him out of prison and how I pushed him against the car. I shook my head, getting saying to myself that I was just angry.

"What's wrong?" Nico asked me.

"Uh... nothing." I said quickly.

"Percy..." he sat up straight. "Tell me."

"I'm just having a faint flashback of when I hurt you after getting you out of prison."

Nico looked at me for a second. He then hugged me. "It's the past now. Don't let that memory get to you."

"But I hurt you. If I-" He stopped me with a kiss. He pulled away.

"I said don't let it get to you."

I chuckled. "Well now it's not."

Nico laughed and walked upstairs to check on Caleb and Willow.

Nico's POV

I looked in the loft upstairs. Caleb was playing with his toy cars and Willow was staring at a barbie doll.

"What's wrong Willow?" I chuckled slightly.

"Barbie is pretty..." she sighed.

"But you're prettier than barbie."

She smiled. I had to smile. Her smile is just so cute. I walked over to Caleb. He waved to me and continued to play with the toy cars. I saw a little bit of hair on his shoulders. Dog hair? Wait no... we don't have a dog...

I wiped the hair off his shoulders. I touched the hair on his head. Some fell off onto my hand. The chemo was said to make the patients hair fall out.

"PERCY!" I shouted.

Percy ran up the stairs and fell on the top step like a dumbass. He scrambled up and ran over to me and Caleb. What!?" He asked.

"Calebs hair... we have to shave it-"

"NOOOOOO!" Caleb screamed, putting his hands on his head. "MY HAIR."

"Caleb," Percy said. "Let's make a deal. I'll shave your head and my head. We can be twins for a while."

"That would be fun!" He laughed.

"But Percy I love your hair..." I said.

"It'll grow back in a couple months dont worry."

**********

Calebs head was now bald. I was finishing up Percy's "haircut". When I was done, he looked like Caleb. I would've said "cancer patient" but...

"Wow," Percy said, looking into the mirror. "I look... different..."

"It's cool. I can't wait for your hair to grow back though..."

"Stop complaining, Nico, or I'm ganna keep it this way!

~~

Before anything else yes I did use some of the dear nico ideas. I'm sorry I'm using some of your ideas if you're reading this (probably not)

It did come to my attention that most of my ideas are from that AU. I am sorry. I have really no ideas so...

This is the 2nd time writing this chapter since my phone died before I saved.

Question: Should I kill Caleb? Why or why not?