Chapter 11- Get ready

Tomorrow's the day of the homecoming dance I thought as I waited for Alessia to come to the parking lot so we could go to my house

Tomorrow's the day of the homecoming dance I thought as I waited for Alessia to come to the parking lot so we could go to my house. The girls were staying at my house for the next 2 weeks since my parents went away this morning for business. So I'm here with Ava and Aubrey and she still hadn't come out yet.

I wonder what's keeping her.

I walked to my locker to put my books up

I walked to my locker to put my books up. The girls and I were staying over at Izzy's and it was perfect since the dance was tomorrow. I closed my locker and started walking towards the door.

"Alessia hey wait up" someone said behind me. I looked to see who it was and it was Ianjae.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked him when he caught up to me.

"I want to talk to you" he said and I was really surprised.

"Oh wow okay. Talk about what?"

"Oh um the project Mrs. Tyler gave us have you picked a partner yet?"

"No why?" I asked him curiously.

"I was kinda wondering if you'd be my partner?" He said though it sounded like a question.

"Uhhhhh" I was about to reject him but I thought why not? "Sure why not?" I said.

"Really. Yes. Omg I thought you were gonna say no" he said hugging me. For someone being told that he could be my partner he looked like he had been told he just won the lottery.

"Yeah now I have to go but here's my number so we can talk about the project" I said taking his phone and putting my number in it.

"Thanks Alessia you won't regret this" he said as he walked toward his car and I walked toward mine.

"Hey guys sorry for keeping you waiting.

"Yeah just tell us later let's go. I'm starving and since it's your fault you're making dinner" Izzy said hopping into my car. I got in after her then drove to her house. When we got to her house I put my bags in her room and the went to the kitchen to start making dinner. I washed my hands and chopped some seasoning to make pasta. Thirty minutes later I was finished and dished our food. I cleaned up then called the girls for dinner.

"Chicas, cena" I shouted to them grabbing some cups. I poured some lemonade and sat down with the girls.

"So Alessia, what took you so long to get to your car today?" Aubrey asked.

"Well Ianjae saw me and asked if he could be my partner for a project" I told them and continued eating.

My phone pinged indicating a message. I checked to see who it was.

"Speak of the devil"

"He has your number.  Omg what did he say?" Izzy asked.

"Nothing important has just letting me know to save his nunber" I said while saving it. I saved him by his full name just incase someone needed it.

"I cant believe you have Ianjae Rodriguez's number"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

It's the day of the dance and the girls and I are were going to get our nails done. Nothing special just French tips.

Since we didn't really have anything to do we just hung out with Sienna. She was coming to that dance with us. We went to buy ice cream and then we went to a park and sat down on a bench and talked. We talked about things we liked and more werewolf stuff. We saw Sienna shift into a wolf last weekend when we were hanging out. She had a reddish brown wolf with light brown eyes.

It was starting to get late so we headed back to Izzy's house to get ready for the dance. It was gonna take awhile for all of us to get ready so why not get ready now. Its 5:30 angry judging by the rate we were going we wont be ready until 9:00. We hopped on the shower and when we were finished we dried our skin and put on our underwear and stuff. Izzy had styled all our hair and by the time she was done it was 7. Ava did our makeup natural cause we didn't want alot of makeup on our face. Let's leave that for when we go to a makeup artist for prom and winter formal. Once she was finished she did her makeup and Izzy did her hair. When they were finished we put on our dresses while Sienna put on a pants suit.

My dress is a skinny strap light purple dress that reached mid thigh. Ava had on a dark purple sleeveless flowy dress that reached just under her knee. Izzy was wearing a dark purple halter top dress that had sequins decorating the top part of the dress while Aubrey had on something similar though hers was a two piece. We all wore the same sliver heels. I don't know why but we just felt like matching. Sienna, Aubrey's girlfriend had on a purple pants suit with a sliver halter top and heels. I guess Aubrey told her about the purple.

We took a few pictures when we went downstairs then headed out the door making sure it was locked.

To the dance we go I thought as I pulled out of Izzy's driveway and headed to the school.

*
*
*
*
*
Chapter 11. The girls going to the dance and yes Ava can go she's a junior. Also Ianjae is making his way back into the book.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please comment and vote. Let me know if there are any mistakes thanks. Byeeeeeee love you guys 🤩😘