Chapter 16- Sweet Revenge

It's been a few days since the guys started sitting with us at lunch. At first they were so annoying but that changed. They make us laugh until we want to pee and buy and carry our food. I'm definitely not complaining but I don't like to be dependent on people which is why I have a job to support myself and Ava.

Now it was Friday and I was currently waiting by my locker for Ianjae so we could go to the grocery store. Today we were going to get back Landon and the girls. Our last period together was a free one so I gave my keys to Izzy and told her to drive the girls over. She of course gave me a naughty look but said okay anyway.

"Look who it is? The man stealing whore," Elisa said coming up to me.

"Look I don't want any trouble with you today Elisa," I said turning go to walk to the door and she walked in front of me. I walked on the other side but she moved in front of me again.

"Can you move?"

"No. You'll have to move me yourself."

"Elisa. Move out of her way," Ianjae said coming up behind me.

"But babe, you're mine and she's getting in the way," Elisa whined. I really wanted to slap her at that moment but I can't. My trainer told me that I can't attack unless I've been so.

"Ianjae can you keep your bitch on a leash," I said rolling my eyes and walking away.

"She's not my bitch. Why does everyone keep saying that," he whined walking fast to catch up to me.

We got to his car and he drove us to the grocery store.

Once we got to the grocery store, we parked in the parking lot and got out of Ianjae's car.

"So cookies, mayonnaise and toothpaste. That's it right?" Ianjae asked.

"Yeah but since we are going to watch a movie at your place I think we should buy more snacks." I told him.

"Okay."

We got a basket and picked up what we needed for our prank and other snacks.

"Who's going to pay?" I asked Ianjae.

"I will."

"Okay, can you buy me peanut butter and nutella?" I asked him.

"No" Ianjae said.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee. Pweedy pweaseeeeeee" I said giving the best puppy expression I could think of.

"You look so cute like that. Fine I'll buy them for you."

"Yayyyyyy!!" I squealed jumping up and down like a child. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran to the aisle with the peanut butter and nutella. I also picked up bread to make nutella sandwiches and walked back to him.

"Is that it?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said smiling up at him. He smiled back. He looked so cute smiling. We paid for everything and drove to the bakery to buy donuts.

Once we had our donuts we started to drive to his house when I remembered I forgot to take out my father's food.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry can we go to my house real quick. I forgot to do something for my dad. He's so going to kill me. It won't take long and my house is just 2 minutes away from here," I told him.

"Okay. I don't want you turning up dead," he said laughing like it was a joke.

"Yeah," I laughed neverously looking around.

We got to my house and I ran inside to take out my dad food and put it on the counter. I left a note telling him to heat it up of it was cold and went back to Ianjae's car.

Ten minutes later we pulled into the driveway at Ianjae's house. We went inside and took the cookies and stuff to the kitchen and exicuted our plan. We filled the first box of donuts with mayonnaise and half of the cookies with toothpaste after removing the cream. When we finished we set up our movie thing in his room. We got the movies we were planning on watching ready. Drinks, water, snacks and everything. We set up the blankets and pillows on the floor in front of the tv and hid our donuts and cookies on Ianjae's bed.

When we were finished the front door opened and Lucas and Landon shouted out for us. Did I mention Lucas and his girlfriend were coming as well.

"We're up here guys," Ianjae's shouted down to them. Soon after we heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"You ready for our sugar coat prank?" Ianjae asked.

"Yeah. They won't suspect a thing," I said to him grinning from ear to ear.

The room was soon filled with our friends. Landon stood in front of me and raised his hand to do his handshake with Ianjae but I flinched. So stupid. It looks like no one noticed so I was okay.

"Let's start up these movies," Landon said and we all laughed. Everyone paired up with a boy except Aubrey and Sienna since they were dating. We running a scary movie marathon. I hate scary movies but no one knows that.

"Let's start with a not so scary one IT," Landon said putting in the movie. We turned of the lights and closed the curtains. I sat next to Ianjae in the corner of his room and watched the movie. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Landon reach for the donut and Aubrey reached for the cookies. I nudged Ianjae so he could watch what was happening. As soon as Landon and Aubrey took the first bite of their snacks they spat them out.

"Ewwww. What the hell," they yelled together. They faces were hilarious it was kind of hard to contain my laughter but I couldn't burst.

"You two did this didn't you?" Landon asked.

"Que?" I asked and Ianjae burst out laughing. It was so cute. I could listen to it all day and not get tired of it.

"Sorry man but we had to get you back," he said holding his stomach.

"Whatever let's just watch our movies," Aubrey said and sat back down after tossing the cookies and donuts out the window.

We watched movies until later that night. It was around 8 when we decided to go home. The boys walked us to the door and we invited them to go out with us tomorrow for mine and Izzy's birthday.

"Thanks for having us over again Ianjae. Today was fun," I told him giving him a hug.

"Yeah I had fun too. Before you go though I wanted to ask you if you'd go on a date with me," Ianjae said.

I looked at him dumbfounded. Had I heard him correctly.

"It's okay if you don't want to. I just thought I nevermind," he said and started walking back inside. I grabbed his hand and nodded my head yes.

"Yes. I'd love to go on a date with you," I said smiling at him.

"Really. Yeah okay. I'll text you the date. Good night, see you tomorrow," he said.

"Good night," I said tip toeing to kiss his cheek. I walked to my car and got into it.

"Omg, yes. Finally," the girls screamed. "You're going on a date with Ianjae. Period sis period."

"Aubrey!" I said.

"Sorry. It's a habit but I'm happy for you," she said.

"Yeah me too. Now let's go to Izzy's house," I said driving in the direction of Izzy's house.

*
*
*
*
*
Hello guys. Chapter 16. Yeah so Ianjae and Alessia pranked the guys and he asked her out. Alessia going on a date. Plus their birthday is the next day.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please comment and vote. Let me know if there are any mistakes. Love you guys byeeeee🙂🤩.