Chapter 20- Halloween

~next friday~

It's halloween. Ahaha. Today's the day that Ianjae and I give the guys their real prank. Hehe. Its gonna be so much fun. We're all going to Austin's halloween party. I'm gonna fake a panic attack so we can leave early and then put our plan in motion. Currently the girls and I were getting ready in Aubrey's room. Since we were planning on staying the night the prank works out perfectly.

We had bought fake blood for our outfits. We took some oversized white shirts dirtied them and poured the blood on them and our legs and arms. Most girls like to be very slutty when it comes to these parties but not us. We share the same kind of love for scary-ish things. We put on some white converse, braided our hair back and headed downstairs to meet the guys.

"Ready to go?" Derek asked.

"Yeah," we said and walked out the door.

We pulled up to Austin's house 20 minutes later. The party was already packed since it was almost 9:30.  When we walked to the house there were alot of pop up scares there that were actually really funny and not scary. We walked in and there were girls grinding on boys in their of course slutty outfits. Not gonna lie though some of the girls were looking fineeeeeeeee but some were just trying to hard and were literally objectifying their body to get the guys' attention.

(Girls please dont do this and neither you boys.)

We moved pass them to get to the kitchen for some drinks. Once we did we went to find a seat but the only one was on the other side of the dance floor. We sat talking to the guys and then the girls and I decided we were gonna enjoy our night and went to dance on the dance floor together. It was really fun and we got the guys to come and join us on the floor. I actually let myself have fun and got down with them. I closed my eyes and let the beat of the music control my body. Now I'm a Latina so you could image the amount of waist I had. After awhile of dance I felt a pair of hands around my waist. So thinking it was Ianjae I just let it happen. I wasn't about to grind on him or anything, I just danced. That is until the person got tipped for off of me a few seconds later. I opened my eyes to see Ianjae holding Michael in a chokehold. I really had no idea it was him. I was so scared I panicked. I had a panick attack right there. I ran out of that house so fast. When I got outside I collapsed on the floor and tried to control my breathing. It was getting harder for me to breathe and my asthma pump wasn't helping. Now that never happens unless I'm having an asthma attack aswell. Oh boy I was having an asthma and panick attack at the same time. This is not how the night was supposed to go. I was supposed to fake a panick attack and then prank the guys with Ianjae once we got back to his house. I never expected for this to happen.

I was starting to slip in and out of conciousness due to the lack of oxygen in my lungs. At this moment the guys came rushing outside and Ianjae came and cuddled me.

"Al listen to me. Breathe. Someone call a fucking ambulance and stop staring," Ianjae screamed.

"Al, please. Dont close you're eyes, don't do it," he said in a panicked voice. "Stay awake."

I couldn't do what he was saying. Izzy and Ava sat next to me and grabbed my hands. That was the last thing I saw. I blacked out.

 I blacked out