Deviant

What's it like to love? Does it feel like a bliss, pain, joy, regret? To love someone you've known, you've had memories with, what is it like to feel loved?

CHAPTER I
THE SCHOOL'S MUSE

Paithoon University. A school that values the student's physical attributes, where athletes rise and the world of academic achievements go beyond imaginary.

In this school there are leader's, the Muse.
Malee, she is the school's muse that everyone abides to not just because they are meant to, but because she-is-all, she has ranked in the top most beauty standard in the school, rated by the students. She also ranks top of her class, and she is the lover of the school's best athlete, Chakrii who is known as King.
They are the two most valued students in the academy for they go beyond the standard of the school. The students go crazy when they meet them in the halls, when they get to talk, or when they're just in near their distance. They are a big inspiration to the students, they look up to them in this school. You could say they're the school's biggest celebrity.

But every celebrity has their own secret to their success.

An ordinary day in the classroom, filled with greetings, laughs, and fawning over the celebrity couples of the school, entered the teacher who worn her smile professionally came and introduced the new student no one knew about.

Hello. I'm Nanno, nice to meet you.

(a/n we all know the iconic introduction)

Everyone, Nanno is a new student who just transferred from her previous school, she might be behind class but I trust you guys would help her be comfortable and also help her catch up to her studies. Does anyone have a question for Nanno?

Nanno, what sports do you play?
Nanno where do you live?
Nanno what was your academic rank in your previous school?
nanno..nanno..nanno

Students please calm yourselves, today is just Nanno's first day I'm sure there's plenty of time to get to know her. For now just ask a few questions.

Nanno what sports do you play?

I don't know actually. I haven't tried any sports yet, I've always liked reading.

Waah.. You should come to try outs, Nanno!

I don't know if I'm able to do my part in the team, I haven't really tried sports.

Don't worry about it Nanno!
We got you!
We'll teach you!

Nanno how was learning in your past school? Did you make friends?

I learned a lot, I even ranked with the top 5 students, as for friends I don't think I made a few.

Nanno we'll be your friends! Wow! Nanno you're great with your academics, please teach me!
Me too!
Teach us!

Sure, why not. Nanno said while smiling at them.

Nanno, where do you live?

Nanno looked at the person while everyone stared at Nanno, she smiled.

The bell rang.