Cruel

How does it feel to be alive? To live? I knew now how it felt, when I died for you.

Chapter III
The Prince

Love, it's what everyone deserves to feel, but most incapable of feeling.

For Kiet, it's different. Kiet has always been the center of attention. He had always been popular to every student. But he's most popular to the girls who eyed him. To other people, he is the most perfect guy for anyone. He is caring, he's kind, he always puts on a smile to everyone, he is helpful, humble, and trustworthy. At least that was what he showed, and so they thought.

To many, Kiet has an image of the humble prince. And he is also called by many. Oh so they've believed.
Everyone has their true colors within. Whether if you're as bright as yellow or as gloomy as the shade of gray, you're true colors will come through. As for Kiet, I'll just hope it won't be as painful as it could be.

High school, the most happiest years of a students life, or so I've been told. The last year of it, now that's the awaited. In the last year where they will hold an annual dance to celebrate the past years they've succeeded. Prom King and Queen, has a nice ring to it, but not as great as it sounds mostly, it doesn't really involve nothing else but a title and a short time of fame and spotlight. But still with that, a lot still want it.

Kiet is the school's heartthrob, he's popularity fuelled by the image people have created and so is he's ego.
Under the spotlight a tame prince Kiet is shown, but without it a beast is born.
You see, not everything seen is real. Most of your time would be wasted by the fakest of things, the worthless things.
He is seen as the prince and savior of this story, but in reality, he is nothing but the monster who had to be killed.
Kiet is a fake, a piece of shit, a player, a heartbreaker.
A selfish prince who is nothing but a stink after a storm.
But specific people can change that, can they.

Near the start of the month of February. A new student decided to be a part of the Prince's class. The girls in that class eyed the new student for she was stared by Kiet.

"Hello, my name is Nanno. Nice to meet you.", The girl said to the class, smiling at them.
The boys in the class seemed to really like her, and Kiet as well, maybe a little too much.
Days followed, it was almost the day of hearts. As for the prince it was almost as if it was like one of his annual days where people give him gifts that were expensive, handmade, and special. But he had an eye for a girl in particular. He wanted her, and of course she made it look like that way. Days before hearts day, Kiet had done things to impress Nanno who looked like she was enjoying it. On the day of hearts, it was as if the school had a big event thought in reality it was just Kiet, about to ask a girl out to be his girlfriend. The girl was Nanno, and they were a thing, now. As she approached a Prince in the middle of the school students watching them he kneeled and offered her a bouquet of flowers and a ring with a gem of the darkest shade of purple. Everyone cheered, except the one's who hated it of course.

Oh how wrong this was, for at an empty floor a few floors high where she could see it all happen, a girl with long dark hair, necklace with a purple gem, eyes with the darkest shade of brown that pierced through the crowd, is seen leaning towards the rails of the balcony clearly upset. Anger radiates through her almost as if fire was within her. The girl who dared to love the devil herself, was in range.

Nanno smiled at Kiet as he bragged to his friends how lucky he was.
She then looked at the ring, the gem reminded of her a certain jewelry she had given someone before. She raised her hand a bit higher looking at the gem as it shone against the sun, her eyes then catches a glimpse of the certain someone she was reminded of, she could feel her piercing gaze and anger. To that Nanno only smiled knowing already how this story would end.