Mischief

I love you, you are the most beautiful being i have ever laid my eyes on, and for some reason you never seem to have the eyes to see that, so for that i give you mine. - H.

Chapter 2
Teacher, Goodie

Teachers, all they ever want for their students is to be ready for their future, or for whats to come on their next chapter in life. They teach you how to be ready and what to ready for the next page of your life.
Their patience they give, their love they make you feel, their respect, and at some point of times even their lives.

University of Lotus High, where the teachers treat their students as their own children. They make them feel at home, happy, and valued.
This school offers the students and teachers their own home within the school, so literally, it is home. One of the most valued and loved teacher is Ms. Goodie. She had been teaching in Lotus High for as long as she can remember her first time witnessing a Lotus flower bloom in the pond at school. She was about the age of her mid 20s then. She treasured the memory, relating the lotus to her student's. She vowed she will take care of them and make them bloom as beautiful as the Lotus flower she saw that day.

She was known as the mother of the school. Ms. Goodie is also known for her patience and unconditional love for her students. At times she is found tending to students who have a hard time fitting in with the others, sometimes she is comforting students who miss home and missed their mothers dearly, bit most of the time students find her at the school's pond taking care of the beautiful blooming lotus flowers.
Ms. Goodie loves her students unconditionally, and they treat her as their second mother. Her kindness towards everyone just makes the people around her feel welcomed and loved.
Who knew this is how it ends.

At good periods of time, Ms. Goodie walks around the school and looks students who is in need of help or someone.
At times she would see sights of friends happily laughing with each other, she would see students under the shade of trees reading , students who would tend to the school gardens, and students who...
do no good.

Because of Ms. Goodies kindness, many of the students and people tend to abuse her. Some students will get into trouble and let Ms. Goodie sort it out for them, she had always been defending her students for she believes they only have done that because there's something they lack of, she believes they lack love. She would sort out their fights and tries to get them to not hurt themselves furthermore.
These scenes hurt her the most. She feels as if she failed at being someone who could ease their pain, a person, a teacher.

At the classroom she was always the brightest, especially today for there is a new student to join them.

" Good day, everyone", she greeted brightly.
The students greeted her back almost the same energy she had.
" Today a new student would be joining our class " The students cheered and wondered who it was. She called her in the room and she held her hands and looked into her eyes, she welcomed her.
"Now, class she is your new classmate. Please treat her how I treat you. I expect that you would make her feel welcome, and that she belongs here. " Everyone just greeted her and smiled, she smiled back.
" Everyone her name is Nanno, I expect you to respect her the same way you respect me, okay? " Everyone agreed.

Later that day Ms. Goodie showed Nanno her room and told her everything she needed to know where to go if she needed to do something. Nanno smiled, nodded her head and thanked her.

Ms. Goodie, you really like being a teacher, don't you.
" Well yes, if it means i get to help young people like you bloom into a beautiful flower. "
You must love all your student, Ms. Goodie.
" Well yes, of course. I love all of you unconditionally, like my own children. " she smiled.
Too bad you broke it Ms. Goodie.
She knitted her eyebrows confused on what she said.
" What? "
Nanno smirked,
The pen Ms. Goodie, you broke the pen.
Ms. Goodie looked down to her hand covered in black ink, the pen she was holding broke into two pieces. She looked back up to Nanno and said goodbye, then she walked away.
Nanno eyed her as she walks away, a vile smirk was painted on her face.