Hell

I've missed your touch, your voice, your smile. I've returned, I've never felt more alive when I died for you.

CHAPTER IV
Golden Syd

Hopeless, that's what it felt. As she looked at them for mercy, they only laughed. They didn't know her pain, they didn't even care to know a bit of her. It was as if the Heavens denied her, then Hell decided to cradle her in their arms.

Perfect life. That's how they see Syd's life, she was smart and always at the top of her class, friendly, and kind you'll never see her losing her patience. She was wealthy, two loving parents who have always cared for her, they were always there for her whenever people look at their perfect life and family. Or so it looked that way.
Syd was a caring daughter, she would always care about what others would need instead of hers. But doing so she gets mistreated.
In school, students envy her. They despise her, while teachers throw a blind eye, she gets hurt while being the person she was told to be.
At home where she was supposed to feel where she belongs, she's alone.

As a new school year started so did the pain.
Syd was seated at the front of the class when the teacher introduced a student. Syd looked at her and she saw their dark hair that rested above their shoulders and just above their eyes were bangs that defined their very beautiful eyes. The teacher introduced her to the class.

" Class this is Nanno, she will be joining our class for now on. Be nice to her. ", addressing to the students.
" Hello, I'm Nanno, nice to meet you, I hope we all be friends. ", she said with a smile on her face.
The teacher then told Nanno to be seated behind at the right side where Syd was currently seated. Syd had a brief eye contact with her, Nanno only gives her a smile while Syd looked away. A few minutes after Nanno was introduced, another student bursted to the room. This student looked elegant with their hair tied into a high ponytail, their hair was dark and it swayed slowly while she walked inside the room, she also had a necklace wrapped around her neck, it had a purple gem.
The teacher looked disappointed at the student who was apparently late for her first day of school.

"You are late for your first day, how irresponsible of you. ", the girl only smiled at the teacher. She walked towards the teacher, now face-to-face the girl looks at them in the eyes and smirks, she then turns to the class and introduced herself.
"My name is Hana, I'm terribly sorry for being late, as a new student I got lost. I hope you all could forgive me. ", Hana said smiling at everyone. As she was standing upfront she noticed a girl that was looking directly at her, she had her hair up and had a few colorful hair clips in their hair. She also had a somewhat limited gestures and apparently is prim and proper. Syd had caught Hana's attention. Syd then looks away from the girl and looks at the teacher who was talking.
Hana seemed familiar with the girl, she felt familiar with how the girl acted, something from her past felt familiar with the girl. Hana was seated just a seat away from Nanno, she was behind the left side of Syd.

Lessons began and Nanno could see the shifting of the atmosphere in the room, she looked around and she could see the rather uninterested moods and faces of the students. Syd was different, she was as if blooming. She was listening to the teacher talk and would ask questions here and there. She would also answer the questions the teachers ask. There came a time when Syd was just very focused that she didn't notice someone throwing things at her, though Nanno was sure she did know and just payed no attention to it. The teachers would see that happen but also pay no attention to it and carry on like nothing was happening.

Hana on the other hand was just rather confused, why didn't she do anything? Why didn't she tell anyone? Why the hell did the teacher not do anything? The rest of the time she just looked away. She looked out the window of the classroom and watched as two crows landed on the roof, they were dark as night, she tilted her head as she watched the two birds. Suddenly a much smaller, more fragile bird joined them. it was white as snow. The smaller bird approached the two birds, but the other bird ended up getting aggressive and croaked loudly at the smaller bird, it tried to get away but then the crow pierced its beak to the fragile bird. It ended up losing its life, now a crimson bird showed. Hana watched the birds as they took their prey and flew away.
Class ended, Hana stood up and sat on top of Nanno's table. She was fixing her things while Hana waited for her. Nanno's seatmate smiled a rather fake smile to Hana in which she returned. The said seatmate asked the two to come eat with her and her friends at the school cafeteria. Hana only looked at Nanno waiting for her response to which she declined. They ended up being alone with Syd in the classroom. Nanno then approached Syd.