| 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚅 |

|𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓|

--

𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I woke up to the bright sun flashing through the curtains into my eyes, turning over with a groan.

I rubbed my eyes and adjusted to the light, finally opening them. I screamed when I saw san sitting there looking at me with an expression as if saying,'shut the hell up before I bury you alive'.

"well that's one way to wake up." san said staring off with a wide, obnoxious glare.

I closed my eyes as I gripped my chest before opening them again with a tired expression.

"oh shut up." I retorted with a roll of my eyes, turning to my side table to grab my phone. I immediately looked at the clock that read 9:07AM.

"I'll be back." I grunted, getting out from under the covers as I stood up to get dressed.

"where are you going?" I heard san ask while I was still walking towards my wardrobe.

"I'm gonna go take a shower and do what I need to do." I replied a bit sarcastically, obviously having some sort of early attitude that even san caught onto. he began saying something before stopping himself abruptly.

"alright then. .I'll be waiting here." san said grabbing his phone out of his pocket and allowing me to leave with a simple gesture of his hand.

I chewed on my bottom lip, hoping that little bit of attitude wouldnt go a long way and end me in trouble. nonetheless, I took my clothes and headed to the bathroom.
_

________

(20 minutes later)

I dried myself off after a decent shower, putting on the clothes I picked out. to stay minimalistic, I chose a white tee shirt, layered beneath a thin black jacket. to stick with the color theme, I went with black jeans and some comfy black slideons.

I simply brushed my hair out a bit, not really carrying to much how it looked since I quite liked my natural fluffball.

I then sprayed on some cologne that smelled like strawberries and added some rings along with a few necklaces to finish off the look.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to grab my phone off of my side table, looking up at san with a simultaneous worry regarding the slight, almost unknowing ordeal just half an hour prior.

"I'm about to go make breakfast and then go out. .I didnt wanna leave you here so, you coming?" I said with a brow raised, hoping to god he'd say yes so I can bribe him not to mention to his father the sass he unknowingly gave him.

"sure, I have nothing else to do other than keep you in close proximity." san replied back with a slight shrug, shutting the phone off in his hands that was preoccuping him.

"great. do you wanna go get changed or are you gonna keep that on?" I said as I grabbed my wallet and keys, stuffing them in my pocket sloppily.

"I'm gonna go hop in the shower real quick, I don't take long so there's no need to worry." san chuckled, getting up and stretching with a sigh of relief.