| 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸 |

(VERY short Chapter-)

--

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚟

san and wooyoung had been sitting in the enclosed living room for a few hours, now it was 9:48pm.

san looked over at wooyoung only to see him zoning out, causing the older male to chuckle and look back at the show which he wasn't too interested in as he had seen it a few times before.

"you alright?" he asked curiously looking back over at the flushed boy.

wooyoung, who hadn't been paying attention much, didn't hear san calling out to him.

san laughed slightly amused at what he was seeing in front of him; wooyoung's face was beet red, arms wrapped tightly around a pillow, eyes big staring off, and legs crossed securely hugging close to his body.

the room was dark, the only source of light and sound coming from the tv. san looked behind the two of them at the tiny closet that he had seen wooyoung going through earlier, then looked back at wooyoung before standing up to walk to the closet.

wooyoung snapped out of his thoughts blinking a few times before looking towards san's direction.

"hey woo?" san said in a certain tone that couldn't be deciphered.

wooyoung's face turned an even brighter red at the sudden nickname that san had mentioned even earlier that still caught the younger's unwanted attention, but he decided to ignore it this time.

"yeah?" he responded barely audible, but san heard it.

"can I borrow some of these clothes? I have mine upstairs, but I didn't wanna bother walking." san said scratching the back of his head, an airy laughed escaping his lips.

"uh- yeah sure." wooyoung said with one last long stare at the smile that formed on san's face.

"thanks woo." san spoke through a grin before turning around to look through the small wardrobe.

he picked out what he wanted to wear and began changing into a plain black shirt under a black hoodie, black sweats, and black socks.

"emo much. ." wooyoung mumbled to himself when he turned around to check what san had picked out.

"huh?" san questioned peculiarly looking at wooyoung with a brow raised.

"nothing." wooyoung shook his head before quickly turning around, looking down at the ground with a strong grip on the pillow, tighter than before.

san walked back over to the couch, but he didn't sit down, instead he looked at the beanbag in the corner of the room that was facing directly at the TV next to a small fire place.

'how didn't I notice that?' san thought to himself before walking to the beanbag, thinking about it before sitting down.

"well this is comfy." he sighed contently, closing his eyes and sinking into the bag of white fluff.

wooyoung switched the show to before turning towards san who was watching the tv laid back with his hands behind his head.

wooyoung took a long breath, then stood up walking to san and stopping in front of him. san looked up at him with a questioning eye.

wooyoung didn't say anything but instead he sat down on san's lap burying his face in the crook of his neck with two intentions. one of them being that he hoped san wouldn't notice his newly bright red face, the other being that he wanted to lay down and sleep.

san was confused and a little shocked, but didn't say anything. instead he just wrapped his hands around wooyoung's figure, continuing to focus his attention on the tv.

--

-10:23PM

wooyoung wasn't asleep but he was very aggravated, he wanted to move to get comfortable as it was his sleeping habit, but he didn't know if it would hurt san.

wooyoung was positive he'd at least earn a small 'ow', so he contemplated for a while whether or not he should just stand up and lay on the couch.

he had enough of it. 'I don't care if it hurts him for a second, my legs are cramped'. was all it took for him to move and curl up in a ball, his head still buried in san's neck. to his surprise san didn't make a noise or move at all in the process. he looked up at san's face only to see his eyes shut tight, he didn't really question it, only thinking that the boy fell asleep. he just put his head back in the crook of san's neck taking a deep breath and exhaling. he heard the older boy's breath hitch, causing his brows to furrow.

his eyes slowly opened and he started to question it but he didn't look up, instead he raised a brow and repeated the action, hearing san's breathing start to increase slightly.

wooyoung was confused for a second, but once he finally got a glimpse of what was happening, his face turned red once again.

he decided to brush it off and close his eyes, to avoid another weird interaction as the situation was already strange enough as it was.

and before either of them knew it, they were both fast asleep.

--

__________

I know this wasn't
very long but I'll TRY
to update tomorrow.

seeya🤡✌️

--

_______

next chapter»