| 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅 |

--

𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

when we arrived back, I took san to a side entrance that led to a fairly small living room. I only came here when I got bored of sitting in my room to be quite truthful.

while san was looking around the room, I slumped onto one of the few couches, yelling and groaning into one of the pillows.

"oh stop being so dramatic, it wasn't even that long of a walk." san scoffed, rolling his eyes sarcastically, showcasing a beautiful dimpled smile.

"we were walking for hoooours!" I groaned some more, sitting up on the couch and taking my shoes and jacket off.

"woo. . . we were only out for an hour." san looked over in disbelief, almost wanting to laugh at how ridiculous the situation was.

"whatever, hours; hour. same thing." I brushed him off, rolling my eyes.

"they really aren't." san persisted with an exaggerated expression, seemingly very passionate about his argument.

I just ignored him and walked into my backup closet in the corner of the room. I pulled out a random pair of clothes to change into after sweating for so long and began stripping.

"woah. hold on now, take things slow bud. at least take me on a date first." san gasped offensively and covered his eyes, looking in the complete opposite direction.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him with a blank expression, a brow quirked as I stood there analyzing his reaction.

"you cant be serious." I deadpanned, continuing to change into a new pair of clothes.

"why wouldn't I be?!" san shouted with an innocent pout on his face, making me cackle profusely before containing myself ever so quickly.

"we're both guys, it's whatever." I shrugged and finished putting on a new tee as I threw my old clothes in the corner of the wardrobe.

I turned towards san only to find him looking at me already, his face twisted in way that made him look almost like he wanted to say something.

"what?" I looked him up and down in confusion, taking a double take when he flinched out of a daydream suddenly. again, my eyebrow raised suspiciously.

"nice. . physique?" san complimented in a weird accent, a slight smile present on his face as he wiggled his brows.

I froze immediately.

"why the hell. . would you be dramatic about me changing in front of you. . . and then proceed to watch me change in front of you?" I asked with an obvious undertone to my voice that told the older male that he was a bit dumb.

"chill shortie, I just happened to turn around at the wrong moment." san cleared his throat, avoiding any close proximity as he felt extremely hot all of a sudden.

"I am chill, and I'm not short." I replied with a flat tone, glaring at the man a few feet away from me.

"arguable." he mumbled as clear as day, avoiding eye contact as he pretended I wasn't piercing daggers into his content face.

"ugh, whatever." I rolled my eyes and angrily walked over to sit on the couch, my head leaning against my palm as my elbow settled on the armrest.

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚟

______

san chuckled under his breath, walking over to take a seat next to wooyoung. ge peered over at the younger, smiling like crazy, very amused at how wooyoung was acting.

"wooyoung~" he sung in an alluring voice, trying to mess with the man more than he already has.

receiving no reaction, he decided to keep trying, scooting closer to whisper in his ear.

"wooyoungie~"he sung, again, in an alluring tone. this time he noticed wooyoung's face becoming visibly red and he seemed more focused on what was happening. san smirked upon the discovery, deciding to take it a step further.

he crept his hand to wooyoung's pants hesitantly and leaned more toward his neck, putting pressure on his clothed shaft and gently kissed his neck.

wooyoung's breath hitched and he started to squirm a bit, san giggled at his reaction and kept going.

he started caressing every inch of skin, covered or not, receiving a few small whines much to his surpdise.

he began to lay small bites all over his neck, pulling away once realizing he got his payback for the attitude the younger gave him. he looked at the marks before shifting his gaze to stare at wooyoung's expression. lips slightly agap, head tilted ever so subtly, eyes squeezed shut, and an overall heated face.

san smirked peoudly and removed himself entire from the male's bubble. wooyoung immediately shot a half lidded look to the other who was still smirking knowingly.

"sill upset?" san asked with an idea of what the correct answer might be, raising a brow as he commonly did when he git his way.

wooyoung kept quiet and looked down at his hands, fiddling with his fingers giving san all the evidence he needed that his approach worked.

"i'll take that as a yes then." he took off his shoes and grabbed the remote off of the table in front of the two and turned on a movie, still smiling pleasingly at his success.

CLIFFHANGER CAUSE IM SO NICE😌

--

___________

well I have nothing to say
besides I haven't updated this
in a while so I decided today
was the day.

I hope y'all can wait a
bit longer for the next chapter
cause school started a few
days ago ugh.

but I hope you enjoyed
and I'll see you next chapter.

but I hope you enjoyedand I'll see you next chapter

--

_______

next chapter»