| 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸 |

--

3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚟

wooyoung's brows scrunched together in discomfort as he felt something burning the back of his eyelids. he shifted around in his spot and groaned when he couldn't find a comfortable position. he tried once more, big mistake.

he fell straight to the floor, rolling smoothly off the side of the beanbag chair that he just now began to recall falling asleep in.

the man grunted and sat up, his eyes still shut tight and his brain not fully grasping the fact that he was awake.

that's when it hit him.

"oh fuck." he mumbled under his breath and quickly stood up. his eyes shot open, ignoring the blaring sun aiming directly for his wide pupils as there were more important matters going on right now.

wooyoung remembered vividly falling asleep with san, in the same beanbag chair that he's clearly not in anymore. fuck that's gay.

he gripped his hair before ruffling it and huffing a short breath. that would be a fun conversation surely, of course.

he walked out of the tiny seating place and scanned his surroundings just in case for a certain someone. when he fully took in the empty space, he made a run for his room across the house. san was probably in his room, he must've moved last night when he realized how weird the situation was.

wooyoung shook his head at how stupid his decisions turn out to be everytime, without a miss. before he could begin cussing himself out, he opened his door and slammed it shut when he made it inside, making sure to lock it just in case.

his shoulders slumped as soon as the silence of the morning settled in. he tried to disregard any sign of a bad day and fell on his bed, reaching for his phone that he knew was in his pocket.

he needed to get out for a while, and he knew just who to text for that.

___________

woo_shhh<3:
hey mings

minki:
who told you to call me that.

woo_shhh<3:
me myself and I.
now look, I have one tiny small
little request and I promise it
won't be that bad

minki:
no.

woo_shhh<3:
.

minki:
shoo

woo_shhh<3:
you didn't even let
me ask the question.

minki:
no

woo_shhh<3:
JUST LET ME ASK
THE QUESTION

minki:
k

woo_shhh<3:
I want you to throw a
party tonight, I'll pay you

minki:
money?. .

minki:
why can't you just throw your
own? your house is huge

woo_shhh<3:
because mings, I'm a good kid,
you're not. so, help me?

minki:
stop calling me that,
and it's still a no