A Fight With Shredder

As the three brothers came into the room, they saw their sensei on the ground motionles. "Sensei.." Leo said. Shredder turned and saw them. "You are all too late turtles," Shredder said, "You will be joining him soon." He pulled out a blade and attacked. They all took their weapons and fought with Shredder. Donnie ran towards Shredder, twirling his staff and swinging it at him. Shredder dodged and kicked him. He stumbled back. Shredder kicked him again but harder, making him fall on the ground. Mikey charged at him next. He spun his Nunchucks in the air and hit Shredder on the face. The hit didn't affect Shredder. He got his blade and swung it at him. Mikey dodged the attack. Shredder then grabbed Mikey by his mask tails, and thew him on the ground making cracks on the ground from his shell. Mikey groaned in pain. Shredder kicked him. Leo came next swinging his Katana at him. Shredder quickly dodged. Shredder swung his blade at him making both of their blade clash into each other. They pushed force into the blade which made Leo's Katanas for out of his hands. Shredder hit him on his stomach. He fell back. He got back up and the three of them went to Splinter to protect him. They were all badly beaten and bruised. Shredder came walking towards them. "Master Shredder," Fishface said. Shredder stopped. "What now?" He said. Shredder looked over to see him with Raph beside him, beaten. "Someone has decided to betray you," he told him. Shredder grabbed him by Raph's neck. He gave a laugh. "I was going to destroy him either way. First will be his family. I will make him watch. Then him next." He put Raph back down with Fishface holding him, making him watch. Shredder went back to the others. "Leave them alone!!" Raph yelled. Fishface chuckled. "There's nothing you can do about it, turtle," he said still holding him. Raph watched as Shredder fought them. He was beating them badly. Hearing his brothers scream and yelp. "Stop!" Raph said. Back with the fight. All where down. Except Leo. He did his best to stay up. Shredder beat him. Leo fell on the floor. He couldn't bare the pain anymore. Shredder stood in front of him with his blade, about to kill him. He raised his blade. Raph's eyes widen. He won't let him kill his own brother. He kicked Fishface as hard as he could which made him let go of Raph. Raph made a run for it and pushed Leo out the way with the blade striking him instead of Leo. Raph screamed in agony and fell to the floor. "Raph!" Leo yelled and went over to him. He was bleeding. Donnie and Mikey went over to him also with Donnie carrying Splinter. Shredder came to them again. Leo threw a smoke bomb and they all disappeared.