The Apology

The guys lost the battle against Raph and they arrived at the lair. Mikey and Donnie sat down while Leo stood. "Looks like someone need to talk," said Donnie looking at Leo. Leo sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys and Splinter." "Leo, I can't believe you didn't trust us enough to tell us." "I know, and I'm sorry about it." He said looking down. "Should we tell Splinter?" Mikey said. Leo nodded and headed towards Splinter's room. When he got there, he told him what all happened. Splinter sighed, "I wonder why your brother done this. You need to get him back, Leonardo." "Master Splinter, he won't come no matter what. He enjoys it there." "If he doesn't come back, then Shredder's army has become stronger with Raphael. You must do your best ,my son, to get him back." "Hai sensei," Leo said and left looking down a little. "So?" Mikey asked. Leo put his head up. "We're going to do our best to get Raph back. No matter what, we're getting our brother back," he said with a serious look on his face.

~Inside Shredder's lair~

Raph came inside Shredder's lair and went to a room Shredder offered him. He laid down and thought of what happened. Later, he heard a knock on his door and it opened. "Master Shredder would like to see you," said Fishface. "I'll be there soon," he said and Fishface nodded then left. Raph came in the room and kneeled down to Shredder. "I heard you needed to see me, master." Raph said. Shredder was sitting on his thrown. "Yes, I only wanted to know how you did when you left. I was informed that you ran into your brothers," he said. Raph's eyes widened. "Uh..yes, but they ran into me." he said. Shredder stood and walked in a circle around Raph. "Now listen Raphael, I want you to destroy your brothers and bring your sensei to me. And if you betray me-" he said, but Raph cut him off. "I know master, I won't, but what if they win?" he said looking up. "Then I have trained you for nothing," he said looking down at him. "Yes, master." Shredder walked back to his thrown. "You may leave now," he said while walking. Raph stood up and left back to his room.