A Captured Hostage

"You three had to get in my way again." Raph said as he growled and clenched his fist.

Leo and his brothers stood in position. "We only want you to come with us, Raph. We don't want to hurt you." Leo said calmly. "No! I'm not going anywhere!" Raph yelled and started to attack Leo. Donnie hit Raph with his staff trying to protect Leo. Raph stumbled back and pulled out his Sais and charged at them. Mikey hit Raph with one of his Nunchucks as he ran after him. Raph held his head then looked up to find Donnie swinging his staff and got hit on the face. Raph stood up, and saw Leo charging next. Leo kicked Raph and he stumbled back, but stood again.

"Sorry Raph, but you're coming with us." Mikey said pointing his Nunchucks at him. Raph pulled out a chain which was the same one he used on Leo, and threw it at them. "Run!" Leo yelled and they all ran with the chain still heading towards them. The chain caught Mikey's ankle and made him fall. "Guys! Help!" Leo and Donnie looked back to see Mikey being pulled to Raph. "Mikey!" Donnie yelled and he tired to help him, but Raph threw ninja stars at him and scratched his face. Donnie held his cut and Raph pulled Mikey again and took him away. "No!" Leo ran, but he was too late. Raph had already left with their little brother. Leo fell to his knees "No, Mikey.." he said and went to Donnie. He was still holding his cut and Leo helped him up. "Come on, let's head back to the lair." Donnie followed Leo and their way to the lair was silent. April and Casey were already at the lair and saw the only two turtles standing at the entrance. "Where's Mikey?" April asked. "Raph took him," Donnie said as he was patching himself up. "Didn't you guys say Raph was gone?" Casey asked. "I lied to them. Raph actually joined the Shredder," Leo spoke out. "Poor him. I wonder why Raph would betray you guys." Casey asked. "That's what we want to know." Donnie said.

~In Shredder's lair~

Raph had Mikey chained up and headed inside the lair. Mikey was scared, actually he was beyond scared. He wondered what they'll do to him."I returned master Shredder. I brought someone along with me," he said and laid Mikey in front of him sitting on his knees. Shredder came to Mikey grabbed his neck. "Where are the others?" Shredder asked him. "Stay away from me Shredhead! I won't tell you where they are!" Shredder threw him on the ground and Mikey groaned in pain. "Very well then. Take him to the dungeon, now." "Yes master Shredder." Raph said and walked Mikey to the dungeon. "Raph, bro. Why are you doing this to us?" Mikey asked scared. "Quiet, I'm not your bro." Raph put him inside the dungeon and Mikey sat there the whole night, scared.