Thank you?

The night air smelled of honeysuckle and pulsed with the sound of crickets. Taking a deep sigh, I looked at the sky. The flashback took me back to that terrible night.

Mr. Kaslova decided to leave the party early "Zaya let's go for a drink. I mean, the time isn't over yet." And here I thought I can finally go home. I just kept looking at him. He was waiting eagerly for me to say something.

"What do you think? It's a nice place, you will love it." He continued.

I hesitated for a few seconds. "Umm, okay!"

"Okay then let's go."

I followed him to the car. In a few minutes we reached, and Mr. Kaslova helped me to get out of the car. When I looked in front of me, there was this beautiful huge house. I hoped one day if I will have something of my own.

"Come, let's go."

I was looking around the house and the chandelier of course, beautiful. Everything in this house reeks of luxury.

"The way you're looking around, I can say you already liked this place." He said while handing me the glass of wine.

"Who wouldn't?"

I was too engrossed while looking out of the window, I suddenly felt a hand on my lower back. I stood stock-still.

"It's beautiful right?" Mr. Kaslova said; I could feel his breath on my ear, too close for my liking. I couldn't look at him because I was anxious. I licked my lips nervously and left out the breath I was holding.

I tried pushing his hand away, but his hold got tighter. My heart started beating erratically. This isn't right. Trap. Trap.

I pushed his hand away with a bit of force this time and took a couple of steps back. "I need to leave, Mr. Kaslova."

"What's the rush, girl? We can have fun." This isn't right. No. No. I have to leave this place anyhow.

He was getting close to me. I couldn't look into his eyes; all I was staring at his shoes which were nearing me. When I was about to run, he grabbed my hand, "Now, now I can pay you more if that's the reason you are acting like this."

"I don't want more money, please let me go." My voice was cracking.

"I will let you go if you give me what I want." He jerked me towards him.

I was trapped in his arm, struggling to get out, but his hold was too tight. I was going to cry however I am not going to display him that weakness.

"Please let me go," I shouted, trying to get out of his hold.

He started to haul me towards the door with him which led to the room. I was trying to hold on to anything that can help me get out of his grasp. But I couldn't, he pulled me aggressively. He was too strong. He pushed me on the bed and him on top of me. Not only that, but he acted way too fast before I could get out of bed. I was throwing my hands, kicking my legs; trying all my best. But all my efforts were to no avail. I whimpered. I closed my eyes; the past repeating. He held my hand and pinned it above my hand. I tried everything but had no success.

This was it I thought. Again and again. The pain, the torture, crying, screaming, shouting is going to happen again. Maybe I will endure it this time? Why it had to be me? I closed my eyes, tears gushed out of my eyes.

Suddenly he has pulled away from me, and I saw David and his secretary. David came with the police. Afterward, I got to know how he found me with the help of his secretary.