||Prolouge||

The Gymnastics coach was announcing the final player's list who were going to be representing the college to the state level competition

"Now for boys, Kiran Mishra from 1st year, Sumit Mishra from 2nd year and Dev Thakkar from 3rd year. Ronak Chauhan and Paramjeet Singh from M.A 1st and 2nd year." The coach announced.

Karan who was eagerly waiting for the results clenched his fists tightly, yet again his name wasn't there in the selection of the final player's list, his face and eyes were red due to furiousness.

He turned to walk away, not wanting to create any scene, when Dev held his hand to stop him at the door.

"I had told you, I will get selected, there are no chances for you to get selected, why do you even try every year? You were a loser in school and you are a loser here too!" Dev bragged at him

"Just because you are the son of MLA doesn't mean you will always use your dad's power and take the advantage of it, anyways all the best, because you anyhow made the college team lose last two years, if they lose this time too, who knows they might replace you!" Karan shoots back with his bloodshot red eyes and tapped his shoulder, trying to be calm as possible and left the place cursing Dev under his breath.

This is what happens every time. Dev and Karan being together in the same class and the same field of sports. And Karan was better than Dev but the authority has always chosen Dev over Karan as he belongs to the politician's family and the talent was crushed because of this corruption.

 And Karan was better than Dev but the authority has always chosen Dev over Karan as he belongs to the politician's family and the talent was crushed because of this corruption

Writing every smallest thing about him in her diary was the reason for that pretty smile playing on her lips, jolting down about him was making her smile grew wider.

Dear Diary,

Today was an awkward day! Chuckled*. But when isn't it awkward? And also something strange happened, I bumped into the hottest boy....At least that's what all call him and even you knew it. You know about my crush on him, right? Well almost all the girls on the campus have, but you know that mine is just not a crush it is huge, so it felt awkward and weird, But if it would have been someone else, they would have taken it as an opportunity to talk to him, but me being the "introvert me" just ignored him and departed to my class. It is not that he noticed me or something, he simply went away from there.