Chapter 3 :- The Book

"It went amazing, I meet your girlfriend in the class, and I guess her book came to me by mistake, why don't you give it back to her," Shiv told taking out the book

Karan's eyes grew wide in shock as he spits out the water and exclaimed "What! Who is this girlfriend who I don't know about!"

Karan (think):- What the hell! From where did My girlfriend came, Who is he talking about!

Just then they heard two more voice exclaiming from behind "Karan!!! Did you make Girlfriend and didn't even tell us!"

Karan turned around to see his Brother and Rahul standing there.

"Karan who is it? And why didn't you tell anyone?" Aarav questioned him

Karan(thinks)- I don't have any girlfriend, uff God where am I stuck

"Karan speak up! Which girlfriend is he talking about?" Rahul asked him

"Even I am thinking that!!! How come I have a girlfriend and I don't know myself? Who is my girlfriend!! Shiv who are you talking about? And which book?" Karan asked Shiv turning to him.

"This one, actually her book came to me by mistake, when I was coming back, a paper fell from it and it has your photo with a nice poem written, who else will keep your photo and write poems for you, must be your girlfriend... It's of Someone called Kriti Singhania" Shiv replied giving him the book.

"Why do I feel I have heard this name before" Rahul exclaimed seating down on a chair there.

"Bhai you almost know every single person in the University must have heard somewhere," Karan told and continued "and I don't have any girlfriend!"

"Nope Chota, even I feel I have heard this name, Kriti... Oh yes, Rahul!!! Kriti... Naisha's cousin sister! And about you having a girlfriend or not, let's read it, we will know." Aarav exclaimed, remembering the name.

Rahul snatched the book from Karan and opened it.

"Rahul bhai, give it back, it's not even of my girlfriend, I don't have any girlfriend, we shouldn't read anyone else book," Karan told trying to get the book back.

Aarav holds back Karan and looked at Rahul telling him to continue "but if it's about you, we really need to know this, Rahul read"

"You come in my Dreams, you come in my thoughts, that cute face and dreamy chocolaty eyes, I wish I could stare forever. We've never really known each other, it's sad but true, But I can't help but keep thinking of you, I wish I can call your dreams mine, I wish I could be the reason for your smile, but alas it's all a dream... " Rahul read the page but before he could read further Shiv took it from him.

Karan too freed himself from Aarav and spoke "guys must be any of the girl in college who has a crush on me like others, and we shouldn't read others book like this, leave it now, come let's go."

"Yes I agree, and sorry I thought she is your girlfriend as she even had your photo" Shiv replied supporting him.

"Uff okay but who is he? At least introduce us Karan" Aarav told keeping his hand around Karan's shoulder

"Yes, so boys he is Shiv, and Shiv he is Aarav bhai, my elder brother and his friend, Rahul Bhai" Karan told introducing them.

The three of them greeted each other, Rahul again peeped into the book and exclaimed "okay we can't read it but whatever I read, she seems like she likes you a lot Karan, I guess Aunty is going to be having two sisters as her daughters in law"