Chapter 8 - The Proposal

Rahul looked at her nervously and sat on his knees taking out the box and opening it

Bhavesh was who behind with the boys looked at them shocked.

Samaira too looked at the box shocked and then at Rahul.

"Yeh pagal kya kar raha hai?" (What is this idiot doing?) He asked Aarav

Aarav chuckled and replied "proposing your BFF, tu chaha to pit sakhta hai hai ussa, mera full support hai" (proposing your bff, you can beat him up if you wish you, you have my full support)

"Propose! That too with a r..." he was about to continue but Aarav interrupt him and said "yeh to kuch bhi nahi hai, dekh aaga aaga hota hai kya, yeh sab karan ka kam hai" (this is nothing, well...see what our Karan has planed... This all is his doing)

"Rahul ka pata nahi, par karan paka maar khana vala hai aaj" (I don't know about Rahul but Karan is surly gona get beaten up by him) Bhavesh told seeing karan and all take their guitars in hand

As Rahul was about to speak they started playing the guitar in the background and singing a song which shocked Rahul to the core.

(Song:- Behna by Mohit Lalwani)

Rahul turned to the boys hearing the song and karan winked at him, he went forward to Rahul as others continued the song.

Rahul(thinks)- yeh kya baja raha hai yeh log... Seriously... Wait wait wait .. pehla kyu nahi socha mana, yeh aur itni aasani se help ka liya maan jai, not possible, iska dimag ma paka kuch chal raha hoga... Gosh yarrrrrr! Yeh aaj gaya mera hato se, kya kamina dost mila hai muja! (what are this guy's playing! Seriously but wait, hell with them, how didn't I think of this first, karan agreeing to help this easily is impossible, obviously he had something in mind! He is going to get killed by me today!! Dam it! What kind of friends have I got!)

"Kya hua Rahul, puch na itna nervous kyu ho raha ha?"( What happened Rahul, ask Her, don't be so nervous) karan told him turning him back to her

Rahul(thinks)- ha ha kya puchu! Ki ma ussa propose kar raha hu, ek bracelet ka sath, vo bhi bhai behan ka gaana bajva ka! ( Yes yes, what shall I ask, That I am proposing her with bracelet while playing siblings song in the background!)

"He looks more of shocked..." Samaira told him confused

Rahul(thinks)- kyuki hu ma shocked! Bhagwan essa dost kisi ko na de! (Because I am shocked! May god doesn't give this kind of friends to anyone!)

"Shocked nahi nervous hai, ruko ma hi bata deta hu" (he is nervous not shocked, wait let me say, I don't think he is going to) karan replied to her and made Rahul forward his hand to her.

Rahul(thinks)- kyaa! Ma konse angle se nervous lag raha hu! And abhi tu bolaga... Chal kya raha hai tera dimag ma karan! Kuch bhi ulta sidha kiya na to chodunga nahi tuja! (From which angle am I looking nervous! I swear I won't leave you if you mess up more)

"Dear Samaira! I've always had a different kind of respect for love for you! Not the cliche regular boyfriend girlfriend love, but a sibling love, I feel protective over you like an elder brother, want to beat up the random guys who cross your path with a wrong intention, I just feel as you're my own blood sister, I know you ain't one, at least will you be my muh boli behen!? So this is what he was trying to say to you Samaira since he came here but was getting nervous" Karan spoke taking the box from Rahul's hand and passing it to Samaira which had a Rakhi inside it.