megumi- fruit juice

Mature themes warning.

We had just finished our mission and decided that we would go to the store to get ourselves some snacks. All of us first years were planning on watching a movie together.

"Hey fushiguro, you've been drinking and eating a lot more fruit lately. Why is that?" Yuji asks. Megumis face turns red at the question and he turns his face to the side, to avoid his classmate seeing him blushing.

"Just trying to be healthier i guess" He said.

"But most fruit juices contain a lot of sugar" Nobara says. Megumi is even more embarrassed now, since being healthier was not his real reason.

"There is still fruit in it" Megumi says in almost a whisper.

"Here i found these fruit juices for you megumi" I say walking up to the group, not being aware of their conversation. I then hand the embarrassed boy the bottles i had found.

"Oh now i see" Nobara says, smirking. Yuji was still absolutely clueless.

"Huh... What are you seeing?" Me and yuji ask at the same time. Yuji may have just been clueless, but i had just arrived and knew nothing of their previous conversation.

"Oh its nothing" Nobara says as she laughs. Making me and yuji even more confused. Then megumi pulls me away from them into a different aisle.

"Whats wrong meg" I ask him.

"Nothing i just don't remember if we still have condoms or that i need to buy new ones. I didn't wanna ask infront of the others you know.."

"Oh... Ehm yeah we need new ones after last weekend... Unless you want to be a father already" I chuckled

"Ill buy a pack if you distract the others. Don't need them to know"

"Sure meg" I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and went to find yuji and nobara. They were in the candy aisle, deciding if they should buy a fifth pack of gummybears.

"You know.. I think four packs of those bears will be enough for you two" I say as i take the fifth pack and put it back.

"You're probably right..." Yuji says.

"What did fushiguro want just now?" Nobara asks.

"Oh nothing special" I try to avoid the topic. Like megumi just said... Don't need them to know.

"If its nothing special then you can just tell us" Nobara says. Ughh why does she have to always be so persistent.

"He wanted to ask if i needed more tampons, he pulled me away cause he found it embarrassing for me to ask infront of yuji" My lying skills are awesome i swear.

"Oh... "

"Yeah.. So.. happy now?"

"Yeah, sorry for-"

"Don't worry about it. It doesn't bother me if yuji knows anyway. Though i do appreciate things like that from megumi" I subconsciously smile at that.

After a long conversation we went to pay for our snacks which megumi had obviously already done. We then went back to jujutsu tech and yuji and megumi went ahead to set up a movie in yuji's room. Me and nobara went to the kitchen together first to make popcorn.

"So you sucked his dick huh" Nobara said.

" I what?!" I almost dropped the pan i grapped to make the popcorn.

"You heard me"

"....."

"Oh come on.. Its so obvious. The way the both of you are acting and the fruitjuice. I literally saw fushiguro drink a whole can of pineapple juice the other day, and the same evening the two of you were sneaking around..."

"I don't see how megumi drinking juice has anything to do with-"

"Oh but it does, and you know it" She smirked and i rolled my eyes. She is right, i know. Fruitjuices like pineapple juice cause the cum to be sweeter... Thats why megumi drinks it more often. So that if we do anything, its nicer for me. I told him he doesn't have to though, but he said its the least he can do and that he actually enjoys all the fruit.

"Fine, you got me"

"Wait seriously?!"

"Yup" Nobaras eyes widened. She didn't expect me to actually tell her that.

"Now lets go back to the boys. The popcorn is ready anyway"

---

We had gone back to yujis room and we  had started watching the movie. I was sitting next to megumi, he had his arm wrapped around me and i layed my head against his shoulder. Yuji and nobara were REALLY into the movie.

"AAAAHHh no IS THIS GUY SERIOUS RIGHT NOW" Yuji yelled.

"How DARE he do that to her!" Nobara said. Me and megumi chuckled at their reactions. The main character had just been betrayed by his own father. Megumi looked at me and placed a kiss on my forehead. He has done this many times, but it still makes me blush every single time. We then continued watching the movie. It was a good movie. After the movie we cleaned up and i was about to go to my room but..

"Hey y/n"

"Whats wrong meg"

"Want to sleep in my room?"

"Oh sure"

We went into his room and he gave me a shirt of his to sleep in. We both changes into our sleeping clothes. Megumi then pulled me on top of him on the bed.

"You're really beautiful, you know"

"Megumi fushiguro, i don't think your gojo allows you to lie"

"Im not lying darling, also i think that idiot would actually be supporting me lying. But thats besides the point" He then kissed me on the lips.

"You're the beautiful one here megs" Megumi was now blushing.

"Darlin-" I cut him off by kissing him.

In the end we didn't do a lot of sleeping.  I guess the pineapple juice wasn't wasted today.