gojo - comfort

I was sitting on my bed, face stained with my eyeliner and mascara. I had cried for who knows how long. The reason? None. I don't have any that i can think of, i just feel like shit. I had managed to stop myself from crying for a few minutes but... As soon as one tear fell more kept comming after. I burried my face into my pillow so noone else will hear me, i don't want anyone to see me in this state. Im crying, shaking, i wanted to scream. I look like an absolute mess and to be honest, that is exactly what i am at this very moment. Stuck in all my thoughts and emotions i didn't notice the door open and gojo walking in. He was shocked to see me crying like that, and for him it felt horrible seeing me cry like i am. So he sat down on the side of my bed and started rubbing my back. I finally notice someone's presence and sit up a little to see who it is. Still having tears streaming down my face i see that its gojo and lay my head against his chest, he wraps his arms around me. We sit there like that for a little while, till i manage to calm myself a bit again.

"Y/n"

"Y-yes" *sniff*

"What's wrong?"

"..."

Gojo pulled me closer to him and patted my head.

"Hey it's okay y/n, you can tell me if you want... But if you really don't then i guess thats fine too. Ill stay here to comfort you in whatever way you'd like"

For a second a small smile appeared on my face.

"Thanks" *sniff* "c-can you just hold me for a little while?" *sniff*

"Ofcourse, lemme just get into a bit more comfortable position"

He layed the both of us down on the bed, pulling me into his arms and holding me tightly. My face burried in his chest, while he rubbed circles into my back.  After a while i stopped crying  entirely, and i felt a small kiss against my forehead.

"We should probably get some sleep now so ill go back to my room now"

I wrapped my arms around him tighter.

"Stay please"

"Sure, if thats what you want then i will"

"Goodnight y/n" he gave her another kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight gojo"

She turned her head to look up at gojo and pressed a small kiss on his lips making the man blush.

"What was that for?" He said giving her a warm smile.

"Thanks gojo, for being here for me"

"Anytime, now go sleep"

And in eachothers arms they fell asleep.

A/n: its really smoll but kinda cute right?! Anyway if anyone has any request for oneshots of any jjk character just leave a comment! Have a good day y'all.