yuji - movies

It was finally the day of the exchange event. Something y/n had been looking forward to for a while now. She still wasn't over Yujis death, but this was something that kept her going.

I mean she had known Yuji for a few years now, and somehow they both ended up in jujutsu tech together.

The best and worst thing was that she had always liked him. They had been getting so close and then he... died. Noone could get her out of bed for an entire week when it happened, now she had finally started getting herself back together with Megumi, Nobara and surprisingly Gojos help.

She had gotten ready and was now waiting for Megumi to go get breakfast together.

"Hey y/n, are you ready?"

"I am"

"Lets go then, we have to be back in time for when everyone from kyoto arrives"

-----

"So y/n how have you been doing this week?"

"Better, i mean ive mostly trained this week but thats a good thing cause in the beginning i couldn't even do that"

"Thats good to hear"

The waiter came with our food and put it infront of us.

"Have a nice meal"

"Thank you"

We went back after finishing our breakfast. Soon the students from kyoto arrived.

"Were is that idiot"

"Gojo sensei was sent on a mission two days ago but he should be back soon"

"How do you even know that she meant Gojo sensei with that idiot"

"I mean its kind of obvious isn't it"

I chuckled. Then Gojo appeared. He greeted everyone and gave the students from kyoto a souvenir.

"And now for all tokyo student i have this!"

Gojo excitedly pointed at the box on the cart infront of him.

"Overly exited adults are weird" Nobara judgingly said.

Seconds later the box opened and....

Yuji appeared.

"Hey! Opapi!"

Its really him.....

Is he really alive or am i dreaming.

I honestly didn't care, about anything around me to be honest.

I could only see him. Alive infront of me.

I ran to Yuji and wrapped my arms around him while tears started falling down my cheeks. I felt yuji hug me back.

"A-are you r-really here?"

"I am. Did you miss me?"

"You have no idea idiot. Don't die again. Ever"

It was silent for a moment.

"I can't promise you that y/n. I wish i could"

"I know"

Yuji started rubbing my back with his tumb.

It was this moment i decided i wouldn't let anyone kill him again as far as i can help it.

I simply cannot lose him again.

Slowly the world started comming back to me. Eventually we had the first part of the exchange event were we had to kill a bunch of curses but that didn't really go according to plan.