gojo -truth or dare 🍋

Warning: lemon

I had been playing playing truth or dare with nobara and maki for a little while now in makis room. We were about a good hour into playing till it was my turn again. nobara asked me, "truth or dare". Me who just had to eat an entire spoon of soy sauce decided she'd go with truth for this round.

"If you could choose anyone in the jujutsu world you know to fuck, who would you choose?" She had this big grin on her face, she was so proud of her question.

"Definitely Gojo" I said with no hesitation, straight face.

They both just gave me judgey looks.

"What that man is really fucking hot, i mean you guys have eyes too right? Now don't act like you wouldn't do him given the chance cause i definitely would" I chuckled. They were still visibly judging me.

"Really... Gojo? The man child? You know he is like old right?"

"Its kinda cute you know.. And yes i am aware but im an adult anyway, now stop being all judgey" I pouted, dramatically.

"God you can be just like him sometimes" Maki said, it was not meant as a compliment but you gladly took it as one seeing as that next to finding him really attractive you also have great admiration for him.

"Thank you for the beautiful compliment maki san, it means a lot" I dramatically cried. She rolled her eyes at me as i took my phone out to look at the time.

"Oh its already half past 7 huh... Well guys its been fun but it's time for me to get some food, so im going out. Do i need to bring anything to you guys?"

"Hmm no thanks, were good" Maki said.

"Yeah we already ate"

I waved them goodbye as i left to my room.

---

Entering my room i took off the shorts i was wearing, planning to switch them out for longer sweats later, leaving me in an oversized black tshirt. I went and got my bag and some money, and decided id ask fushiguro if he'd come with me. We had become quite close since i got here. But before i could even get to my phone to text him, i heared a knock on my door. Completely forgetting (and maybe a little bit of not giving a shit) that i was only wearing an oversized shirt over my underwear, i opened the door.

"Hmm... Oh.. Oh hey there gojo!" I said surprised to see him here, giving him a smile.

He was standing there in his usual teaching attire, exept he was wearing his glasses instead of his blindfold making his white hair fall down.
He just looked at me with a strange, playfull expression. I swear i saw him slightly smirking.

"Hey y/n. Can i come in?" He said in a deep unreadable tone.

I signaled for him to come in as i closed the door after me.

"You can sit here if you want" i said, signalling to my bed. He sad down and to my surprise he took his glasses off, revealing his beautiful sky blue eyes. He just used them to look at me, scanning over my body.

"Gojo what do you want?" I asked, kinda nervous as he was staring at me and sat down next to him.

---

Gojo's pov:

I was walking trough the dorms as i suddenly heard people giggeling in maki's room. I was quite curious at what it was about so i decided id listen in a little, so i quietly stood there in front of the door listening to what was being said.

"Truth or dare?" I heard nobara say.

"Truth, i am NOT eating another spoonfull of soy sauce" Hmm that must be (y/n).