A short shower..

It's been like 2 days since that incident. He was missing playing Minecraft and the other games, he was missing editing and cooking his special chips, but he knew that it's gonna end soon. He started to get used with Dream helping him with the actions he had to do, but he couldn't stop his cheeks from getting red everytime Dream was talking off his clothes, even though it was just with the shirts. Two nights passed and he realised that he didn't took a proper shower yet, so he decided that's what he's gonna do tonight. He was thinking if he should tell Dream or not. It was just a short shower, nothing more, he could just use his free hand to wash everything, it shouldn't be that difficult, right? Well.. Yes and no. But he found out how difficult it was when he tried to take a shower yesterday. He didn't tell Dream about it because he knew he will help him, so he just tried to do it by himself when Dream was editing a video. He didn't manage to do too much until his good hand started to hurt form doing every thing that was necessary to do, and he almost used his broken hand when some soap got into his eyes. He had to think about it more.
Dream was sitting at the pc editing some videos, he did that in the last days, he even edited one of George's video, and George was sitting in the bed watching some random videos, and chatting with Dream from time to time. He was looking at how concentrate Dream was while doing his job, at how he was getting angry every time something was not in the right place and at how he would throw his head back and get his hand through his hair when he was done with those tasks. He's been more serious lately, taking sure George was fine, and checking on him all the time, making him unsure about if he liked it or not, because sometimes he felt like it was too much, just like now when he sat up and walked to the door

-Where are you going?

-I think I'll go to my room, its getting night. I will clean the mess from my room and then I will.. I will take a shower. He said lowering his voice.

-That's right, it's been like 2 days, you should take a shower. I'm done here, I'll save the edit then I'll come. Said Dream without taking his eyes off the screen

-C-come where? Asked George, even though he knew already the answer..

Dream just left the video, even though it wasn't done and he turned around looking at George who was at the door

-To help you. He said with a down voice. Taking a shower it's gonna be difficult, what if you're gonna move your hand when some soap is gonna get in your eyes - he said, like he knew already -

George didn't replied.. The silence in the room was about to get to an awkward level until Dream continued

-I know this might be a little bit too much for you, I know you want to do those stuff by yourself, but you need to accept my help. I want you to know I'm not doing this cuz I'm pitying you. I care for you George, and that's what a friend is doing. I know that if it was someone else it would've been the same.

George knew Dream was right, but somehow his mind stopped on the 'friend' part. And he knew that he wouldn't let anyone alse to do all those stuff. Or at least he wouldn't let just a 'friend' to help him like Dream was doing. He wanted to come with a 'I can do this' but he knew that every argument was useless. He needed Dream's help, he.. He wanted Dream's help.

-I'll.. go take my towel..

He was in the bathroom, looking at his plaster, and at his hand when he heard Dream coming in. His heart started to beat faster then it was. The water falling down was the only sound breaking the silence in the room. Dream walked towards George and George turned around. 'it's gonna be fine, he's just gonna help me a little with this, like' friends ' are doing' George told himself feeling his cheeks going red.
Dream lifted up his t-shirt tying to be concentrated about not moving his hand any way whatsoever, and he put it on the washing machine.

- I can do the rest by myself, said George, referring about talking off the clothes from the lower part of his body. Dream nodded and he turned around. George took off his pants and his underwear, and he went in the shower tub, letting the warm water falling on his, now warm skin.

'-washing my hair is the difficult part, I can do the rest by myself. Said George with an embarrassed voice

He turned around, knowing that Dream was facing him at this point, which was right. Dream turned around, and he stopped for some seconds. It was an involuntary move, cuz he didn't want to stop, but his eyes wanted. He saw George facing backwards acting like he's trying to wash his chest. Surprisingly his eyes didn't stop on his ass, he didn't even notice it actually. He was looking at his whole body as to a picture, the water drops were falling down from his hair to his back then going down on different directions, losing themselves on the way. He took some steps until he was in the front of the tub, the water still falling. George stopped for a second and he turned off the water so Dream could step in. So he did. He took the shampoo and put a small amount on his hand then he put the bottle back, not too far away, just enough for George too see what he's doing. He started to get his hands through his hair, trying to apply the same amount on shampoo on the brunette haired boy who was standing in from of him, then he started to massage it carefully.

- Is it fine? Dream asked in a serious tone.

-Yeah.. Said George quietly.

- I'll wash your back too, then I'll go

- Mhm

Dream was really concentred at what he was doing, he never tried to use his hands more gracefully in his whole life. George's skin was pretty warm already but he felt like every time Dream was touching it, it was burning. If just Dream would've seen his face, but George chose to stay like that so he won't get even more embarrassed. Dream was really careful and slow, just like he was washing a baby. He didn't want to press to hard but in the same time he didn't want to act like he's not even trying to wash the boy. He was nervous. His hands went down to George's spine washing carefully until he stopped. He knew he can't go lower, or at least that he shouldn't. He turned he water on again and he got rid of all the foam from the hair and the back, then he stopped. He sat like that for a couple of seconds, until George turned off the water.

-It's fine from now on

-Yeah, I'll go now.

When he was about to steep out the tub he heard a really quiet 'Thank you' from George

-No problem, I'll be back when you're done.

The atmosphere was so tense that you could've cut it with a knife. Even when Dream left, and he was alone there, he was still feeling it... Feeling his presence. But in the same time it was fine, it wasn't awkward at all. He was just embarrassed but he wasn't feeling awkward about it and he wished Dream felt the same.

After that Dream helped him putting on a shirt ( he put on the pants before Dream came in) and they decided to watch a movie. They talked about the video and about other stuff, and they had a great time. Everything felt like it was right, and maybe that's how it was. Dream even made a joke about George's ass and they laughed a lot about it, but still George's cheeks got a little red and Dream couldn't stop but just notice and let a smile cover his face. He wished he could've helped George more there..